• yo
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Yo Pascal.

Comment

• sup Jon

Comment

• Watching Dave Chappelle's 25 best episodes while grubbing down some late night junk food. Day off tomorrow yo.

Comment

• late night?

aren't you well past midnight?

Comment

• It's 12:30. This is late for me lol.

Comment

• was being a dick in gta online on sunday night (tank and buzzarrd mayhem, with some friends) and suddenly it was 2.30 am

alarm goes off at 6.45

was well fucked on monday morning ha

Comment

• Morning.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Them old feels when you find out that your favorite 180sx was built by a 23 year old and he was already changing the game when he was 21

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• That two-tone bay is pretty wild.

I'd love to visit Japan just to check out the local car scene. Fuck it, I'd love to see a whole bunch of Japan.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I need to do a bit more exploring next time I go to Japan, that car and heaps of other super low cars are all from the Hiroshima area, so the low and tight fitment wheels look got the name Hiroshima-style.

No surprise there coz 326 Power shop is located in the Hiroshima area.

Also need to visit Liberty Walk and Mizuno Works, attend a bosozuku meet and a few other things.

Comment

• That K900 thread is going to turn into a shit show.

I need to stay out. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• The old look of that 180 when it had the big review banner and the yellow wheels is actually pretty crazy, coz he radiused the rear fender a few cms to get the rim on guard look instead of tucking rim.

His chassis rails were scrapped to pieces literally.

When he re-built the car into the rocket bunny look, he tubbed the front guards pretty much almost to the bonnet, raised the engine and cross member 2cms, shortened the rails and made inverted rail section running on the inside of the car to let him lower the car more.

I've been reading his Jap blog through a translate tool and he spent over $11k transforming the car

Comment

• Think I'm going to get some starforms for the cressida
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Morning guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X