• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning.

I haven't died yet so that's good.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
    Are you fucking retarded?

The new VW diesels are clean as fuck. My neighbor has one. There is no black smoke. Hell, even all trucks are damn clean now with DPE filters.
    Don't mind him. He's an uninformed hipster who lives in the 90's.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      Hows it going?
      Ehh not so bad, didnt work this week and spent too much money for not working. You?

Originally posted by andybob View Post

The new VW diesels are clean as fuck. My neighbor has one. There is no black smoke. Hell, even all trucks are damn clean now with DPE filters.
      But nothing like rollin coal.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Morning.

I haven't died yet so that's good.

Don't mind him. He's an uninformed hipster who lives in the 90's.
      I am barely hanging in.

Comment

• Been working since Sunday and now I'm off. Might go get in on the last day of winter fishing season.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          So a friend bought these for his S2K.

http://www.brembo.com/en/car/Racing/...s/default.aspx
          So he's building a time attack car?
          Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post

But nothing like rollin coal.

Fucking stupid shit
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post

Fucking stupid shit
            Yes

Also yes

Big brake kits on a street car that will never stop from a speed higher than 80mph is fucking stupid.

Rolling coal is for bros with their brotrucks and bromosexuality.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Fucking stupid shit
              It is kinda stupid, but I gotta admit it's fun being in a truck that hauls ass.

I had a buddy with a 12 valve cummins with a little work done to it. At 55 in 3rd gear it'd break the tires loose no problem. Was running close to 50 lbs of boost. Just the sound of the turbo spool is addicting let alone the speed and torque. lol

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                Yes

Also yes

Big brake kits on a street car that will never stop from a speed higher than 80mph is fucking stupid.

Rolling coal is for bros with their brotrucks and bromosexuality.

holy shit

Exactly. Everytime I see a video its of some jackass being an asshole to someone who didn't deserve it. They are usually driving a nice new truck that they don't even use as a truck.

Comment

holy shit

Exactly. Everytime I see a video its of some jackass being an asshole to someone who didn't deserve it. They are usually driving a nice new truck that they don't even use as a truck.
                  Yeah bro I drive an F350 with 40" tires and an 8" exhaust to the gym every morning before driving to my job at T-Mobile. My driveway is gravel though so I guess you could say I offroad pretty frequently

Fucking idiots.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post

yeah the new cars are fucking clean as hell and it makes a ton of sense

Comment

• Seriously?

I am 24,601% done.

Comment

• zilvia has been down all day....I might just lose my mind

Comment

• of course it would snow today, I have to haul the riding lawnmower in to town for service.

Comment

• I want another diesel truck considering the frs won't pull a trailer. I really wouldn't mind another Titan though... By far the best truck I've ever owned. Still, as soon as my tax money gets here I believe I'll buy another 7.3 truck. I want to be a cool bro.
                            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• yo are the titans really as bad on gas as I hear?

Comment

• Be the ultimate bro and buy an 8.1L Avalanche

Then crash it and buy it back from insurance then swap the FRS.

Comment

Working...
                                X