This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this is amusing.

I don't care how overdone GM LSx swaps are. If you don't like them, you're just wrong.

I want an LS-powered S13 coupe so fucking badly.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWUoRJaGQqI"]Lsx 240sx exhaust revs - YouTube[/ame]
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I think arguing why V8's suck with a bunch of Americans is a losing battle

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        shut up you know exactly what I meant you hore

lsx engines are just hot blondes that we've seen a million times, same goes for 1/2jzs

both great engines, its just getting bland, that's all
        You'd be an expert on blandness.

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        theres this thing in the English language,

a·nal·o·gy

/əˈnaləjē/

noun
        noun: analogy; plural noun: analogies

1. a comparison between two things, typically on the basis of their structure and for the purpose of explanation or clarification.
        "an analogy between the workings of nature and those of human societies"
        I'm well aware of what an ANALogy is, my point was that yours was lame and contrived.

And just to save you the work of looking it up, it means: You're a fuckface.

Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        I think arguing why V8's suck with a bunch of Americans is a losing battle
        And you would be an expert on losing battles, what with being from the UK an all.
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• There aren't many examples that can compete with the performance-for-your-dollar factor of an LSx swap.

Sure, we can all agree that 1JZ/2JZ's, RB26's, and M50's are great performers with positive manifold pressure. But when you can go to a junkyard and take your pick of literally dozens of LSx-series that can handle 10psi like a champ for less than $2k, it's hard to argue.

And then, there's the noise. Nothing will ever match the sound that a cammed LSx V8 makes.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            And then, there's the noise. Nothing will ever match the sound that a cammed LSx V8 makes.
            The Aston Martin Zagato comes close though.

Comment

• Fuck yo v8's

Comment

• Pluh.

Comment

• hahaha

Comment

• Waiting a week to look at the LOL thread is so worth it.

Comment

• sup RT
                      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• sup broman.

Comment

• Not much, looking at local car auctions coz dad needs to buy a car.

The civic is a bit rough around the body, half the bushes are shot, the head gasket has a small leak which I fixed up with some chemiweld for the time being. So instead of fixing all the issues it is just cheaper to get another car, coz it is a 97 EK with 340k on the clock

We went to check out the auctions last week and a 99 EK Civic with 70k on the clock sold for $2250, should've bought it coz that is like at least $2.5k less than the going rate.

Comment

• Nice.

Hopefully picking a wheel up this weekend to cut apart.

Comment

• What wheel you planning to cut, coz not all wheels can be made 3 piece?

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                                What wheel you planning to cut, coz not all wheels can be made 3 piece?
                                I'm going to try to do an old 280zx Swastika wheel

My dad and I are going to look and see if it can be done.

Comment

Working...
                                X