X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooh, Nice airbus btw
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Thanks. I plan on making small modifications to that rose design and redoing it at home once I buy some paints and what not.

Comment

• Ill be doing this by the time my course ends.

Callaway Camaro

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
          altho it can be fixed with two or three simple steps

lower
          remove spacer
          camber plate
          set on fire and push off of a cliff <--Final step
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• bit drastic chris

it can still be saved

i once saw a nice PS of one

is that brushed?

i always thought this was done in steps

paint color 1
            tape
            paint color 2
            tape
            repeat
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• You're thinking of traditional style flames. Even then, it's usually just the outline being taped, and the color is blended using the spray gun or airbrush.

I rather enjoy doing those. My parents' mailbox had hot rod flames on it for years.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                bit drastic chris

it can still be saved

i once saw a nice PS of one

is that brushed?

i always thought this was done in steps

paint color 1
                tape
                paint color 2
                tape
                repeat
                None of that is masked. That's all free handed.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                You're thinking of traditional style flames. Even then, it's usually just the outline being taped, and the color is blended using the spray gun or airbrush.

I rather enjoy doing those. My parents' mailbox had hot rod flames on it for years.

I am actually learning to do that in my classes now. It was suppose to be today but they decided to cancel all the morning classes due to the snow.

Comment

• If I can give you a tip: 3M blue fine line tape, and lots of patients. Hot rod flames are a cunt to get "right" with tape.

Comment

• Sup bros.

Really don't wanna go to work today.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      If I can give you a tip: 3M blue fine line tape, and lots of patients. Hot rod flames are a cunt to get "right" with tape.
                      Yea, 3M fine line tape is what we use and patience is a must when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Comment

• Sup coco. Hope it's a little bit warmer out by you, I didn't want to leave my house, either.

Comment

• Morning all.

Was talking to my dad this weekend and it he's down to try and machine a set of old wheels into 3 piece. mow I just need to post in wheels and see what the inner diameter of 14 and 15 in RS lips and barrels is.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                            Yea, 3M fine line tape is what we use and patience is a must when it comes to this kind of stuff.
                            Moreso than you might think, especially on rounded surfaces. Painting motorcycle tins will test your patients in throwing shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by jlyons617 View Post
                              morning all.

Was talking to my dad this weekend and it he's down to try and machine a set of old wheels into 3 piece. Mow i just need to post in wheels and see what the inner diameter of 14 and 15 in rs lips and barrels is.
                              'merica.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                'merica.
                                Pretty much. I'm going to try for 3 piece Z Swastika's and then see about a set of Celica iron cross wheels.

Comment

Working...
                                X