This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    It's rained the past 2 days, and my allergies have only spiked, I woke up this morning and couldn't open my eyes.
    Damn, I've run a fan in my room next to my bed at night, keeps the air stirred up so nothing settles. Seems to work well. It's one of those cheapo target desk ones if you want to give it a try.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

• Originally posted by Han View Post
      Same old shit, different day. Went to Florida and met up with some of my internet friends and got me a bobber.

[]
      That is beautiful. Well done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Damn, I've run a fan in my room next to my bed at night, keeps the air stirred up so nothing settles. Seems to work well. It's one of those cheapo target desk ones if you want to give it a try.
        I'm 3 days from going home for summer, so I really don't give a fuck, I'm just loading up on antihistamines and eye drops, and getting through it. When I get home I get my prescription grade stuff, nasal spray, central AC, so I'll be set.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
          Not just comfort. Power. There is none of it. Nothing worse than being topped out on a 600 cruiser on the highway only going 80.
          My Rebel has 16hp. I top out at 70 IF I streamline myself like I'm on a sport bike. Can't be much worse than that. Plus, 80 on a cruiser isn't bad; eventually I'm going to have a 600 sport bike and take that to the track while I have my cruiser as a road bike.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
          Originally posted by Jedidiah
          he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            I would love a bobber. But I would most likely kill myself on one.
            You would not. Bobbers aren't generally fast, especially the weak ones everyone likes to build.

People that say they'd kill themselves on a bike are like the people that believe banning guns will mean less deaths.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              I'm 3 days from going home for summer, so I really don't give a fuck, I'm just loading up on antihistamines and eye drops, and getting through it. When I get home I get my prescription grade stuff, nasal spray, central AC, so I'll be set.
              Good shit.

I get a shot in early March that does a decent job for me, plus some otc shit. Without the shot nothing works more than a year, and my allergies have had me hospitalized before, fun stuff haha.

"Everything has potential."

Comment

My Rebel has 16hp. I top out at 70 IF I streamline myself like I'm on a sport bike. Can't be much worse than that. Plus, 80 on a cruiser isn't bad; eventually I'm going to have a 600 sport bike and take that to the track while I have my cruiser as a road bike.
                You will be very unhappy with a 600 cruiser if you already have a bike and are wanting to "move up".
                Originally posted by Oxer
                people are such stupid cunts.
                fuck everybody.
                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                You're stupid.

Comment

• I've got an old 175 2 stroke for a bobber project after the house is done. I think I only hit 65 max.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                    You will be very unhappy with a 600 cruiser if you already have a bike and are wanting to "move up".
                    In what way? I just need something with a litttttle bit more power for a cruiser for ease of highway ability. If I want to go fast or be "sporty" I'll get a sport bike as a 2nd bike. Not looking for for that in my cruiser, at all. lol
                    if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.

Comment

• Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yes

Comment

• My friend just got an XS650 and we're making it into a cafe racer.

Comment

• I don't think I would ever want to hop on the highway on a bike, period.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

In what way? I just need something with a litttttle bit more power for a cruiser for ease of highway ability. If I want to go fast or be "sporty" I'll get a sport bike as a 2nd bike. Not looking for for that in my cruiser, at all. lol
                              900+ for any regular riding for a cruiser. Trust me. It's not about being fast or sporty. It's about being able to get on the highway and not get blown around by everything. It's about being able to accelerate when necessary rather than having to break in a situation around cars.
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              people are such stupid cunts.
                              fuck everybody.
                              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                              Originally posted by Dudermagee
                              You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                I don't think I would ever want to hop on the highway on a bike, period.
                                When I have to on mine, I will. Its not bad on the highway if you're aware of your surroundings and plan ahead. But topping out at 70 with no more throttle does suck on my bike haha

Comment

Working...
                                X