This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
    I didn't know you had a Jag Matt. When did you get it?
    Its my grandfathers actually. We are getting it running for him and when he gets too old to drive it the assumption is that I will get the car. Check Instagram I have posted piktars there if it.

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
    Dat reliability doe
    I am taking all of the unessecary shit out of the car, and simplifying everything. It should make it better and easier to work on.

Comment

• I am having bad thoughts.

Put these wheels in 16" 9 inch wide with street off road tires

Rivet on flares, Safari rack with hella lights/Led rear fog light, spare tire, tool box, cb, cb intenna, and metal skid plate, and a 2 inch lift. Put it all on the audi, kinda like the highway star subaru meets doomsday zombie survival thing.

Comment

• but then again this looks good

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
          I am taking all of the unessecary shit out of the car, and simplifying everything. It should make it better and easier to work on.
          The V12 is a nice paper weight

If you could get a nice steel balanced crank, light weight forged rods and pistons, raise compression 12.0:1 and make the head flow. Then it would be something worth working on, but otherwise you would have more power out of the 6cyl Jag
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• You can make a table out of it like top gear's jag v12 table. better than a paperweight

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
              Most of the fires along the Hume are from retards throwing their smokes out the window
              It's bullshit. People need to be fucking locked up.

Originally posted by TRaNz
              yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
              Originally posted by TRaNz
              They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• First one in this bitch.

Comment

• I almost had you.

Comment

• Gonne order some lighting upgrade for the audi today. Show it some cheap love.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                      Gonne order some lighting upgrade for the audi today. Show it some cheap love.
                      If you put a plug and play HID kit in your car, I will drive down there and gouge your eyes out with a prison shank.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• make sure they are like 25000k because everyone loves purple headlights

Comment

• Output as seen from a typical HID ricer faggot
                          Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 01-17-2014, 12:11 PM.
                          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            If you put a plug and play HID kit in your car, I will drive down there and gouge your eyes out with a prison shank.
                            Nope just 2 watt cluster bulbs and led plate bulbs. I want to find red leds to put in for the floor lamps, but I dont know the bulb size.

Comment

• Also the euro s6 came factory with HID and they used the same projectors I have. Thus a plug and play would not be glaring.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                Output as seen from a typical HID ricer faggot
                                mfw

Comment

Working...
                                X