This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Spoiler alert: It's an S4, that will never happen.

Also, that ad is fantastic.
    Actually it decided to be nice to me doing the axles last night. They were simple once I got my head out of my ass and stopped thinking asian and started thinking german.

I seriously want to find a full print of that ad for my room.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      Multiquote isnt working for me.

Shit even a beetle would be coo. I would like something carbed and simple suspension. I may try to get rid of the s4 in the summer unless it decides to mellow out and stop being a cunt hole.

Daily driver and Beetle in the same sentence . You think you have problems with your S4.

Comment

• lol if by mellow out you mean not running, then yeah

Comment

Actually it decided to be nice to me doing the axles last night. They were simple once I got my head out of my ass and stopped thinking asian and started thinking german.

I seriously want to find a full print of that ad for my room.
          There's a bukkake joke in here somewhere
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            Do you even drive off road bro?
            Rarely. And when I do, its in my SUV.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            The sky is blue and water is wet, too. Welcome to obvious facts.

Now stop trying to bother us with your hipster opinion, we're not the ones calling other people fggts for trailering race cars.
            You're this close to trailering your prelude to work and you're giving me shit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              You're this close to trailering your prelude to work and you're giving me shit?
              What in the actual fuck are you talking about? Do you just like hearing yourself tap on the keyboard?
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Daily driver and Beetle in the same sentence . You think you have problems with your S4.
                Simple suspension, easy motors, probably can fix the thing with a screwdriver and adjustable wrench.

There's a bukkake joke in here somewhere

Comment

Simple suspension, easy motors, probably can fix the thing with a screwdriver and adjustable wrench.

The problem is, you're always fixing things, with a screwdriver and an adjustable wrench or otherwise.

Comment

What in the actual fuck are you talking about? Do you just like hearing yourself tap on the keyboard?
                    lol kinda. today is a cluster and im gonna let it fly

Comment

• ive also been watching year-end drift videos with dubstep/rap soundtracks and it has me all kinds of jittery and scattered

Comment

The problem is, you're always fixing things, with a screwdriver and an adjustable wrench or otherwise.
                        Better than always fixing shit with specialty tools and being balls deep into the car for tiny things

Comment

And Beetles always need fixing. Plus do you really want a DD that has no heat or defrost?

Comment

lol kinda. today is a cluster and im gonna let it fly
                            And you wonder why no one takes you seriously.
                            Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                            Better than always fixing shit with specialty tools and being balls deep into the car for tiny things
                            But you're missing the point.

You're still always fixing things.
                            Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            And Beetles always need fixing. Plus do you really want a DD that has no heat or defrost?
                            Or chance of getting you laid? Ain't no classy lady wanna ride in a Bug.

Comment

I thought they had crappy ones at best.

And you wonder why no one takes you seriously.

But you're missing the point.

You're still always fixing things.

Or chance of getting you laid? Ain't no classy lady wanna ride in a Bug.
                              Look at my car collection. Galant, S4, Grand National, and a Jaguar. None of my cars a classy lady would want to ride in. I have understood that point for a long time.

Also I am already always fixing things or have a huge list between the 4 cars. Another would be nothing new.

Comment

I'm just saying the open flares are messy if you're driving in wet/dirty conditions, and I **** mud all over the side of my car.

I thought you'd agree, what with your car wash build threads and changing oil and such.
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X