This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
    Recently I want an old bmw to daily. Like something pre 87.
    You really do **** yourself, don't you?
    Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
    Oh you have a track car that you have to keep off the streets and trailer around like a jet ski or a snowmobile? wow your a real cool fgt
    That is quite possibly the most ignorant thing you have ever posted, and that's saying a lot for a hipster douchecake like you.

And, based only on what you've accomplished in the motorsports world, I would save you have absolutely no room to call anyone anything.
    Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
    unless of course youre a baller and have a nice street car and also a balls-out track car
    Way to backpedal.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Chris do you know anything about old BMWs?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Recently I want an old bmw to daily. Like something pre 87.
        If you can find a rust free one, a mid 90's Subaru legacy is a nice daily. Nothing really goes wrong with those.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Chris do you know anything about old BMWs?
        I always wanted an E30. Only because it looked like a Datsun 510 though. If it's anything like other 80s' rigs, I wouldn't daily one. Vacuum leaks are a bitch to deal with.

Comment

• Things I don't like about older BMWs

- They rust (so does every car from this period though).
          - The M20 is a clusterfuck when it comes to cooling, and like the M30 will leak from every gasket ever because the PO refused to care for it.
          - Scene kids

Otherwise they're pretty bad ass. First thing I'd do if I got one, replace all vac lines, VCG, and bushings. Then I'd rock it out for the rest of ever.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Chris do you know anything about old BMWs?
            The last thing Matt needs is another project car, that we can all agree on. Regardless of it being an old BMW, an old Honda, or an old AMC Pacer.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Unless it's an AMC Pacer X.

Comment

• That's why I just said "AMC Pacer".

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  You really do **** yourself, don't you?

That is quite possibly the most ignorant thing you have ever posted, and that's saying a lot for a hipster douchecake like you.

And, based only on what you've accomplished in the motorsports world, I would save you have absolutely no room to call anyone anything.

Way to backpedal.
                  I'm just saying the open flares are messy if you're driving in wet/dirty conditions, and I **** mud all over the side of my car.

I thought you'd agree, what with your car wash build threads and changing oil and such.

Comment

• And since youre all talking about old bmws, heres one ive been looking at for the last few days

Comment

• Or this one if you aren't into drifting

Comment

• Multiquote isnt working for me.

Shit even a beetle would be coo. I would like something carbed and simple suspension. I may try to get rid of the s4 in the summer unless it decides to mellow out and stop being a cunt hole.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                          I'm just saying the open flares are messy if you're driving in wet/dirty conditions, and I **** mud all over the side of my car.

I thought you'd agree, what with your car wash build threads and changing oil and such.
                          Do you even drive off road bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post

The sky is blue and water is wet, too. Welcome to obvious facts.

Now stop trying to bother us with your hipster opinion, we're not the ones calling other people fggts for trailering race cars.

Comment

Multiquote isnt working for me.

Shit even a beetle would be coo. I would like something carbed and simple suspension. I may try to get rid of the s4 in the summer unless it decides to mellow out and stop being a cunt hole.

Spoiler alert: It's an S4, that will never happen.

Also, that ad is fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Things I don't like about older BMWs

- They rust (so does every car from this period though).
                                - The M20 is a clusterfuck when it comes to cooling, and like the M30 will leak from every gasket ever because the PO refused to care for it.
                                - Scene kids

Otherwise they're pretty bad ass. First thing I'd do if I got one, replace all vac lines, VCG, and bushings. Then I'd rock it out for the rest of ever.
                                Exactly, I would simplify the vacuum setup/delete ancient emissions shit, drop $200 on poly bushings everywhere and have a fun backroad loving car.

Comment

Working...
                                X