• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleep sounds good.

Morning everyone.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Sup Chris. LOL at that article.
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Trying to resist the urge to splurge on more parts. Seems like the best parts always show up when they're the last thing you should be spending money on.
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• My urge to spend on parts is usually held in check by lack of funds.
          Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

• Morning all.

Comment

• Morning all.

After I do a fuel test on my engine, if it isn't the problem, I may end up with a new car. I found a '05 V6 5spd, black with dark grey interior, sunroof, 102k for $8k at a dealership.

All my goodies would be swapped right over, including leather interior. Then I'll just have to get the other car fixed when I gather up some more money and I'll then sell it. No way in hell am I selling the Corolla.

Comment

• Sup fellas.

The whip died coco?
                Sup. Call me Z.
                My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  No way in hell am I selling the Corolla.
                  Good fucking answer.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The whole open flared fender look is cool and all, but anyone who knows how that works, knows that the car looks like crap the minute it hits water or gravel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                          The whole open flared fender look is cool and all, but anyone who knows how that works, knows that the car looks like crap the minute it hits water or gravel.
                          Because a car with no hood or HVAC is totally going to be driven in the rain and gravel.

Comment

• Recently I want an old bmw to daily. Like something pre 87.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Because a car with no hood or HVAC is totally going to be driven in the rain and gravel.
                              I see street cars with "hoods and HVAC" running that style, that's why I said that. A lot of the rocket bunny shit is like that.

Track cars are cool and whatnot, but a track car that's street legal is even cooler.

Oh you have a track car that you have to keep off the streets and trailer around like a jet ski or a snowmobile? wow your a real cool fgt

Comment

• unless of course youre a baller and have a nice street car and also a balls-out track car

Comment

Working...
                                X