• Show
Clear All

• 180 looks good Broman.

Comment

• Sup Guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        Think I'm going to try an make it out to he PNW this summer
        Come for the formula drift event and I'll get to meet you and Dave!

Comment

• Morning all. Up early to not get started on my cleaning up of the house and room but also make a DMV visit and my boss needs the tools outta my work truck since its my day off...

This nigga knew he was gonna work outta the store today so why couldn't he bring his own tools!?

Comment

• Nothing like putting your DD as non-op.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Nothing like putting your DD as non-op.
              At least its nice and clean now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                Come for the formula drift event and I'll get to meet you and Dave!
                Fuck Formula D. Such a shitshow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  Fuck Formula D. Such a shitshow.
                  Correct.

Roman wash the 180!

Coco, when is the cocorolla dd readhy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                    At least its nice and clean now...
                    Yeah, clean with water spots because the sprinkler that's by it is shitty.

And I almost got a ticket for it yesterday because it was facing the wrong direction in the street. My dad was taking out the trash and the cop was about to write the ticket! My dad then persuaded him that I can move it by the next day...

So what did I do when I got home yesterday? Make an 8 point turn by myself since neither of the neighbors I know were available. That was a workout.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                      Correct.

Roman wash the 180!

Coco, when is the cocorolla dd readhy?
                      I'm out running errands this morning, that including a temp reg from the DMV so I can legally drive it to the mechanic behind my work.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        Yeah, clean with water spots because the sprinkler that's by it is shitty.

And I almost got a ticket for it yesterday because it was facing the wrong direction in the street. My dad was taking out the trash and the cop was about to write the ticket! My dad then persuaded him that I can move it by the next day...

So what did I do when I got home yesterday? Make an 8 point turn by myself since neither of the neighbors I know were available. That was a workout.
                        Also across the street, the dudes with the S2K's, one guy has a SC300 project and he moved it outta his garage and faced the wrong direction too...

He got a ticket though

Comment

• Police state Cali. Gets ticket for car facing wrong way in a neighborhood.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                            Police state Cali. Gets ticket for car facing wrong way in a neighborhood.
                            Right!?

I think the fact that there were two cars right across from each facing the wrong direction for over a week, and also the chances of the dickhead cop not getting laid the previous night probably didn't help.

Comment

• Well shit.

Comment

• LOL you are fucked

Comment

Working...
                                X