This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
    fuck that chris, i can walk (yes walk ) 5 minutes in any direction and run into a grocery store that sells fruit and veg, there are no shops here that don't sell them. unless specialized like car parts and appliances

and hai
    anyone in a city can get to fruit or veggies just fine. if you live out of town, obviously there is going to be a drive involved. who is going to put a fruit and veggies supermarket in a desert/mountain/island/younameitnobodylivesthere

Comment

• Say what you will. I like quirky wheels.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• 600? No tires...

IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Ah, yours are the 1-piecers. I thought they were the 3-piece design.

Let me see how my bank account is doing after I pay my mortgage this week.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yea they are. I've always wanted a three piece set though. I have center caps, nuts, and coins for all but one of them.
            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Morning brethren.

Comment

• Morning Coco.

Edit: It's actually afternoon, here

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  anyone in a city can get to fruit or veggies just fine. if you live out of town, obviously there is going to be a drive involved. who is going to put a fruit and veggies supermarket in a desert/mountain/island/younameitnobodylivesthere
                  taht's what you would think, but it included cities, oklahoma (fat capital usa) was mentioned
                  Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    taht's what you would think, but it included cities, oklahoma (fat capital usa) was mentioned
                    huh, maybe. statistics can be used to say things to prove a point, sounds like someone was trying to make an eye catching article.

Comment

• It's really not all that uncommon. My friend stays like 30-40 minute drive from anywhere lol

Comment

• could be miro

was a report on the obese in the usa, only saw a bit, oklahoma was mentioned because nobody walks there apparantly (tho i realize all too well that with some nifty camera work you can make it appear like that) drive thru ATM and stuff like that

scotland doens't count scott
                        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Like I said earlier.

'Merica.

Comment

• it really has to do with where you live. urban or rural and whatnot. I should probably walk more but... lol takes forever

Comment

• Hope I can get off early today.

Comment

• Getting off early from work ftw.
                                Sup. Call me Z.
                                My Accord "build".

Comment

Working...
                                X