lol what

dude in an audi?
    He does this quite often.

"I want this car"
    "I'm gonna buy this car"
    "I didn't end up buying that car I want this car now"
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Ha watanabananabes

He doesnt seem like a euro type To Me...
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

"I want this car"
        "I'm gonna buy this car"

Comment

• Hmm Chris, now u put It like that, is he kk's secret cousin

Comment

• Sup cunts.
            Sup. Call me Z.
            My Accord "build".

Comment

• I just want it to be summer so I can do car stuff again. I'm starting to have some pretty serious driving withdrawals.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• NO winter here yet, i'm not unhappy

Comment

I just want it to be summer so I can do car stuff again. I'm starting to have some pretty serious driving withdrawals.
                  So much this.
                  Sup. Call me Z.
                  My Accord "build".

Comment

• I went and goofed around with the Prelude in storage yesterday, it was like walking a recovering alcoholic into a liquor store. Just when I had started to get over driving it, it started all over again.

Maybe if I finish up the 330 the itching will subside.

Comment

• Stop being girls and drive your cars year round. Pussies.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Are you dense? It has nothing to do with courage, it's got everything to do with the fact that some cars aren't built to be driven in 20* weather with salt-covered roads. Why ruin something you put all that effort and time into just so you can spout "well I'm not a pussy, I drive my car year round because I race people from a dig and I have AWD".

Comment

• I do drive my car year round. No fucks given.
                          Sup. Call me Z.
                          My Accord "build".

Comment

Are you dense? It has nothing to do with courage, it's got everything to do with the fact that some cars aren't built to be driven in 20* weather with salt-covered roads. Why ruin something you put all that effort and time into just so you can spout "well I'm not a pussy, I drive my car year round because I race people from a dig and I have AWD".
                            I've driven every single one of my cars year round. Are you saying that I haven't poured time and effort and tons of money into my S4? I never race people from a dig either. I don't like to break things. None of the cars you own can't handle winter. In fact, almost any car can handle winter if properly equipped and you know it. You would rather drive your 330 in the snow than a FWD honda? Yeah that makes perfect sense. I drive my car year round because I love driving it, end of story. Am I going to let rain or snow stop me? Hell no. Because I love it. Cars are built for one purpose, to be driven. Everything else is secondary. If my car is down because it needs to be repaired, I'll repair and get it back on the road. If it snows and I get a ton of salt on it. I'll wash it and move on. People act like you can't drive cars because of weather. Sure if you are running slicks, I could see why you don't want to drive it in the rain. But complaining that you can't drive your car on a dry winter day? Wut. Sure it maybe cold and there isn't exponential grip, but you can still drive and have fun. I've never understood people who put their cars into storage and complain about it in the winter.

My friend drives his E46 M3 everyday, rain, snow, you name it. He gets around in the snow with his snow tires, better than I do with my all seasons on my car. Are you going to say he doesn't care about his car and is ruining it? No. I'm not ruining my car either. I've put more money into it than I have ever invested into anything else, and that doesn't include maintenance. I drive it everyday because I want to get my money's worth and I love it. Don't be a dick head and say that someone is ruining their car because they drive it year round. Chances are they care more about their car than someone who only drives it for 3 months out of the year.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

"I want this car"
                              "I'm gonna buy this car"
                              I don't like settling for garbage.
                              You wouldn't understand.
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                I don't like settling for garbage.
                                You wouldn't understand.
                                Nah dude, rot box E36Ms are the shit. You wouldn't understand.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X