Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you survive and get to Seattle you should find me a job there, so I can go to Murica
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
      If you survive and get to Seattle you should find me a job there, so I can go to Murica
      what can you do? lol
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I can do many things, car stuff, IT stuff and wheel hoarding.

I kinda just want to move there so I can import wheels to the US on the side.

Comment

• 1. I live in Seattle
          2. Send them to me
          3. ?????
          4. Split profit

Comment

• Once I've got some money to play with again, give me your address and I'll get some shipping quotes to Seattle to see how much it'll be costing to ship. Should be fairly cheap coz that is like straight line from Japan.

Comment

Once I've got some money to play with again, give me your address and I'll get some shipping quotes to Seattle to see how much it'll be costing to ship. Should be fairly cheap coz that is like straight line from Japan.
              for sure, Im in for this idea

Comment

• I've spent $12k importing parts from Japan in the last 6 months. A lot of it has been stuff that is just for me and not for sale, but I've also imported things I'm going to sell.

I'm now getting a pretty killer deal on importing things and have been able to maximize my profit margin so much that now I am almost making $1k profit per set.

Comment

I've spent $12k importing parts from Japan in the last 6 months. A lot of it has been stuff that is just for me and not for sale, but I've also imported things I'm going to sell.

I'm now getting a pretty killer deal on importing things and have been able to maximize my profit margin so much that now I am almost making $1k profit per set.
                  if you want to start getting quotes, my postal code is 98133. So you can see if its even worth it

Comment

Once I've got some money to play with again, give me your address and I'll get some shipping quotes to Seattle to see how much it'll be costing to ship. Should be fairly cheap coz that is like straight line from Japan.
                    lol heres an address

2711 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA

Comment

• My guy isn't back until next week, so I won't bother him while he is on holidays, but will get some quotes after.

Because you are over there in the US, you can know what sells there and for how much, coz I need some local knowledge to see what kind of prices there are and if it is worth it.

I've bought a set of Work Equips in 17x9 +18 for $880 delivered, sold for $1800
                      bought a set of Tecno Magnesio wheels 17x9 +20 that look like 1552 Tarmacs but made from Magnesium, cost me $640 delivered, sold for $1600

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        lol heres an address

2711 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA
                        Oh I googled that shit... I see what you did there...

Comment

My guy isn't back until next week, so I won't bother him while he is on holidays, but will get some quotes after.

Because you are over there in the US, you can know what sells there and for how much, coz I need some local knowledge to see what kind of prices there are and if it is worth it.

bought a set of Tecno Magnesio wheels 17x9 +20 that look like 1552 Tarmacs but made from Magnesium, cost me $640 delivered, sold for $1600

thats about what those would go for here

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          Oh I googled that shit... I see what you did there...
                          lol

you should get on importing cars before it gets super hot over here
                          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

My guy isn't back until next week, so I won't bother him while he is on holidays, but will get some quotes after.

Thats cool, I wont be settled in to Seattle for about a week anyways

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              thats about what those would go for here

lol

you should get on importing cars before it gets super hot over here
                              I don't have the budget for importing cars
                              But speaking of cars, you should totally buy this....

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              Thats cool, I wont be settled in to Seattle for about a week anyways
                              Ok cool, I still need to sell a few sets here to free up the money so I can re-invest

Comment

• I haven't been enough places to compare, but seattle seems to have a good car scene. Lots of drifters, some stance, and a handful of VIP.

lots of Asians with money

Comment

Working...
                                X