This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Helping my dad figure out what wheels to use on his Nova for drag racing. Trying not to laugh when he says "backspacing".
    I tried not to laugh when you said Nova, and drag racing
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Excuse you?
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Also, backspacing is also a perfectly correct term as well. So you're a doofus.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Wheels my friend gave me for winter, don't clear my front brakes.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              Lol
              Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Also, backspacing is also a perfectly correct term as well. So you're a doofus.
              Nothing new there

Wheels my friend gave me for winter, don't clear my front brakes.
              I know that feel, bro.
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                Lol

Nothing new there

I know that feel, bro.
                Such a devestating feeling. Trying to find some snows now. I've found a few sets but don't have anyone to mount them today. Which makes getting them kind of useless.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Also, backspacing is also a perfectly correct term as well. So you're a doofus.
                  Are you dense? I was chuckling at the separation of terms based on a generation gap, not because the term is "wrong".

Wheels my friend gave me for winter, don't clear my front brakes.
                  That car just continually gives it to you in the ass.

Such a devestating feeling. Trying to find some snows now. I've found a few sets but don't have anyone to mount them today. Which makes getting them kind of useless.
                  Why in the fuck would you wait until today to decide you wanted to put snow tires on your car?

You're one of those people that I can't stand- you wait until you NEED snows until you get them.
                  Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 01-02-2014, 10:53 AM.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• BBK problems, honda kids just don't understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      BBK problems, honda kids just don't understand.
                      Sometimes we have trouble fitting golf car wheels over our drum brakes so just leave us alone okay

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Are you dense? I was chuckling at the separation of terms based on a generation gap, not because the term is "wrong".

That car just continually gives it to you in the ass.

Why in the fuck would you wait until today to decide you wanted to put snow tires on your car?

You're one of those people that I can't stand- you wait until you NEED snows until you get them.
                        I don't NEED snows. I just wanted to have them so I could tear it up in 8+ inches lol. The car does just fine with the all seasons it has on now. I know how to drive in snow. I hadn't had a chance to get these wheels on till today, and that's when I found out. So suck a nut Chris.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          I don't NEED snows. I just wanted to have them so I could tear it up in 8+ inches lol. The car does just fine with the all seasons it has on now. I know how to drive in snow. I hadn't had a chance to get these wheels on till today, and that's when I found out. So suck a nut Chris.
                          Excuses excuses.

Truthfully, an AWD car with all seasons is a ton of fun- you don't need the same amount of momentum to get sideways and stay that way; whereas snow tires bite and grab and you can suddenly hook. Problem is, there is absolutely no safety net. If you fuck up on all seasons, you're along for the ride.

Comment

• bunch of badasses in here

Comment

• GODDAMNIT!!!!!!!!!! Fucking broke abs on my car somehow and we are supposed to get slammed with snow. Not good.

Comment

• not really

Comment

Working...
                                X