Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell is the point of online banking of it still takes 2 working days to transfer money.

Bitch, computers don't sleep and don't get weekends off, so give me my fucking money
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      I hope the answer was tires

Get the fuck out of here!
      Nah. Too lazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        What the hell is the point of online banking of it still takes 2 working days to transfer money.

Bitch, computers don't sleep and don't get weekends off, so give me my fucking money
        Thats the worst... I think might have to do with regulations or something such. My bank charges me for online transfers if I do to many but not if I go to the atm and do them, they say it has to do with regulations but they're just trying to think of a reason to take my money I think.

Originally posted by AngryShortBloke View Post
        Nah. Too lazy.
        so edgy

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
          Thats the worst... I think might have to do with regulations or something such. My bank charges me for online transfers if I do to many but not if I go to the atm and do them, they say it has to do with regulations but they're just trying to think of a reason to take my money I think.
          I don't have a limit on the number of online transactions, and usually if I received money from one account previously the money would usually get transferred straight away since the account has already been "linked".

I just hope this money clears by tomorrow as I only have $800 and need $1k to clear my debt before the new year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
            so edgy
            I try.

Comment

• ffs, I wish my god damn wheels would sell

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• me too
                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• me three

Comment

• Testing my new mood lighting rig..

Not sure where to set it up yet...

Comment

• YeahFuckYeah.gif

Money cleared in my account.

Friend ended up paying the remaining balance on the wheels, so I now have enough money to pay off my wheel debt, pay my car rego and pay this month's car loan repayment.

Comment

• So I needed a long straw for my vacuum to suck out remaining water out of a few cylinders, and I found this at the dollar store. MURICAAAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

• The question is, what were you doing putting water in the cylinders in the first place...?

Thats not how you wash them...

Comment

• Cold air intake sucked up some water from a drive-thru car wash.

Car ended up stuck in a parking lot that racers like to hang out in the evening on the weekends. Lucky to have a friend pull me to my house.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              Cold air intake sucked up some water from a drive-thru car wash.

Car ended up stuck in a parking lot that racers like to hang out in the evening on the weekends. Lucky to have a friend pull me to my house.
                              CAI on the nissan?
                              lmao

also looks like the stig is in a coma
                              * Schumacher suffers head injury while skiing in France * Seven-times Formula One champion taken to hospital (adds details) LYON, France, Dec 29 (Reuters) - Retired seven-times Formula One world champion Michael Schumacher suffered a head injury in a fall while skiing off-piste in the French Alps resort of Meribel on Sunday. The 44-year-old German was wearing a helmet and was conscious while being transported to a local hospital in Moutiers, the resort director, Christophe Gernigon-Lecomte, told Reuters. Schumacher was transferred to a better-equipped medical unit in Grenoble for further examinations and an FIA source said he had been placed under the care of Professor Gerard Saillant, a brain and spine injury expert. Saillant is a close friend of Schumacher's and his former Ferrari team chief Jean Todt, who is now President of the FIA.
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Yeah Dudeman, fucking sucks

Comment

Working...
                                X