This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was to 1500 then I did a really quick buff and hit them with polish:

Wasn't all the way happy with that, hence the 2000.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Off to bed. Later guys.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Use Mothers Billet Aluminum finish after you polish. It works pretty good as a final polish. It has even finer abrasives in it to give an even cleaner polish

Comment

• hmm i'lll have to look up that polish, currently autosol gives a very bright shine but i have scratches from 1500 showing through, so need to cut
          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• My buddy does the polishing uses Busch Aluminum Polish. Look into that stuff rom.

Comment

• Lol. Keilan sets himself up for a PSU joke and gets offended. Then deletes the picture and blocks me on Instagram
              I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

• I'll look into that polish stuff see if we get anything in Aus

Comment

• Sorry your idol likes boys...

Comment

• who is your idol that likes boys?

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                      who is your idol that likes boys?
                      Keilan would be the one to ask. But I'm pretty sure most of his athletic department liked watching their football players shower.

Comment

• Figured out how to add navigation and buttons tonight. Sweet deal.
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        people are such stupid cunts.
                        fuck everybody.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                        Originally posted by Dudermagee
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
                          Sorry your idol likes boys...
                          1. I didn't delete the picture.
                          2. Jerry Sandusky was the pedophile, not Joe Paterno.
                          3. If you're going to try and make a joke that is played out and quite frankly just not funny any more at least get your facts straight.
                          4. I am among the amazingly small number of students who agrees with every action taken, up to the NCAA restrictions. Which are bullshit, the current team and players had nothing to do with the scandal, and to punish them makes no sense. Fine the fuck out of the school, but don't punish anyone who didn't have anything to do with it.
                          5. Please tell me where you go to school, I would love to hear about what a prestigious university you come from.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I take an extreme amount of pride in this school and everything else that we do here, stop being a child and I'll unblock you. Do you really think anyone wants to hear about that shit any more? We all know very well what happened, and are reminded every day about it.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
                              Sorry your idol likes boys...
                              Don't be an ignorant douchebag.
                              Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                1. I didn't delete the picture.
                                2. Jerry Sandusky was the pedophile, not Joe Paterno.
                                3. If you're going to try and make a joke that is played out and quite frankly just not funny any more at least get your facts straight.
                                4. I am among the amazingly small number of students who agrees with every action taken, up to the NCAA restrictions. Which are bullshit, the current team and players had nothing to do with the scandal, and to punish them makes no sense. Fine the fuck out of the school, but don't punish anyone who didn't have anything to do with it.
                                5. Please tell me where you go to school, I would love to hear about what a prestigious university you come from.
                                I go to school at the pediphilia sanctuary of Utah. My main curriculum is making sure that Jerry Sandusky has a free pass at which ever incoming freshman he damn well pleases. Both sexually and emotionally

Comment

Working...
                                X