Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Make it look like an accident.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqsZnZqVmaM"]Beavis and Butthead -- Take A Number - YouTube[/ame]

Always makes a shitty day better.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Morning all.

Think I finally got past the point of no return. It's beard time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          Morning all.

Think I finally got past the point of no return. It's beard time.
          That's the spirit.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• sup'er?!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• What a day

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                Today I learned that I can rattle cabinets in the kitchen a floor below with the audio system in my room.

Am I teenager-ing correctly?
                yes used to crank the set of 15's i had in my room at my parents house years ago and run around and the house see how much havoc I was causing

Now the setup in my car sets off peoples car alarms when i drive by... with the windows up...
                It makes me feel bad though, its just rude.

I know 16 year old me would be so proud of me for it so it kind of balances out
                Last edited by Stupid Kid; 12-23-2013, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                  sup'er?!
                  super!

Comment

• Found out today from my mom that my 28 year old sister talks shit about me to my cousins and her friends. But to my face and over the phone, everything is cool.

Tempted to not invite her to the wedding.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                      Found out today from my mom that my 28 year old sister talks shit about me to my cousins and her friends. But to my face and over the phone, everything is cool.

Tempted to not invite her to the wedding.
                      lol
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• She's as passive aggressive as my dad. Haven't talked to that bastard in going on a year and a half now. Blames any real and perceived family problems on my mom and plays the woe is me, I sacrificed so much for my family card, which is complete bullshit.

Sorry for the rants.
                        Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• What a gay Monday. Much needed beers with my prime rib dip & garlic fries at Red Robin.

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                            She's as passive aggressive as my dad. Haven't talked to that bastard in going on a year and a half now. Blames any real and perceived family problems on my mom and plays the woe is me, I sacrificed so much for my family card, which is complete bullshit.

Sorry for the rants.
                            You know, I don't feel it's my place to say this, but I'mma say it anyways. I hope you don't take it the wrong way.

I don't know what happened between your family, and really it's not any of my business, but I hope for the sake of everyone you all either sort out your differences, or set them aside so you can at least talk or marginally get along.

I say this because about a month ago we had a very good friend pass away after her 2 + years battle with cancer. Her husband came from a big family, and he had a few brothers he didn't talk to. I used to work with the guy and he never elaborated much on it. But these guys lived 15 minutes apart, and literally wouldn't say anything to one another if they saw each other in a public place.

It took her passing away for these brothers to set aside their differences so they could at least work things out. I'd **** to ever see anything like that happen to anyone, so I just wanted to share the story with you. Like I said, not really my place but I just wanted to share. Best of luck, congrats on the marriage by the way, and have a good Christmas.

I'm off to bed. Early hours for the Christmas Eve work day.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Andy, thanks for that. Maybe eventually we'll all work out our differences and at least be civil towards each other, but I don't see it happening any time soon. Don't get me wrong, my dad used to be a pretty cool dude, but as soon as his kids got to the age where we could start questioning him, we figured out his love was conditional on us doing everything his way. He's also an ultra conservative right wing Republican "Christian." Does a ton of mission trips to India, the Philippines, and Africa while working full time as an E.R. doctor and owns an assisted living facility. But has zero time for his family. Told my mom that my 2nd sisters dysphoric disorder is my mom's fault since her family has a history of mental health issues. The list goes on.

The funny thing is that he and the sister in med school can't stand each other, even though their personalities are so similar and she's fulfilling his dream of having a kid that's an E.R. doc (that was supposed to be me, but I h.a.t.e. school). They haven't spoken to each other since she and her husband began dating, so going on almost a decade now. He skipped her wedding in Jamaica because she wasn't getting married by a pastor of our denomination, and he can't stand my brother in law.

I don't know why I'm airing this all out to a bunch of random people on a car forum. I usually don't tell anyone about this shit, aside from my fiance.
                              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Why is there not a real active beer thread on here?
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X