• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      Off to my last final
      Good Luck Matt.

Comment

• Yo guys

'bout to make some dinner

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          1967 Chevy 4wd. It's that classic light metallic blue. Guy's had a for sale sign on it for a couple years for 2000. Never sold and now the house is for sale. Gonna try to tempt him with 600 and my old dirtbike.
          I swear to fucking God, my head will explode if you get it.

I've wanted a '67 Chevy pickup since I was in middle school.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Sup Rob, What's new with you?

and i need ones rigt now!
            Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            Off to my last final
            good luck man!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Rob, my friend just got back from Cali, he's fucking ****** the weather over here

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                I swear to fucking God, my head will explode if you get it.

I've wanted a '67 Chevy pickup since I was in middle school.
                My Dad had a '67 Barn door Suburban as a work truck when I was a kid. Same color. Made me want one dearly.

Comment

• LOL at the Retard in FS that spent 12k on wheels for a base model Jetta. Fucking VW scene kids.

Comment

LOL at the Retard in FS that spent 12k on wheels for a base model Jetta. Fucking VW scene kids.
                    This surprises you? People are fucking retarded.

"I'm going to spend as much money as I can on wheels! I have to have all the internet famous! If I get a feature on Canibeatoffahomelessguy, then I will live a fulfilling life full of internet dickriders and friends!"
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      This surprises you? People are fucking retarded.

"I'm going to spend as much money as I can on wheels! I have to have all the internet famous! If I get a feature on Canibeatoffahomelessguy, then I will live a fulfilling life full of internet dickriders and friends!"

It would have been easier to just get some Racelands and a Dapper sticker.

Comment

• Wait, link me John? I thought I knew who you were talking about but I guess not.

Comment

• "I originally purchased these wheels for 12k (Still have paperwork) with tires (30%) in Feb 2013"

$700 a month depreciation.

Comment

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=54000

"I originally purchased these wheels for 12k (Still have paperwork) with tires (30%) in Feb 2013"

thats about right. he also has hardlines and a nice trunk setup. and status seats
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=54000

"I originally purchased these wheels for 12k (Still have paperwork) with tires (30%) in Feb 2013"

Comment

• I should offer $100. that's about what scrap value would be for that weight of aluminum. My dad used to tell me that car stuff is only worth scrap value. Anything more is between you and the seller.
                                Last edited by Jlyons617; 12-17-2013, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X