• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think his audi broke down somewhere

Comment

• So tired. Need this day to be done.

Comment

• Anybody got an old shift light they want to get rid of?

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Just saw this and fucking fuck that noise. Burn everything within a 10 mile radius.

Comment

• I think every winter I fall back in love with motorcycles.

Comment

• ded
              Sup. Call me Z.
              My Accord "build".

Comment

• Time to start refinishing the women's wheels. Not like its gonna matter, because you know. Women drivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                  WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think his audi broke down somewhere
                  Lol nope, we're 3 weeks strong with no CELs.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I did pop a hose of the intercooler 2 days ago, but that took like a minute to fix.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Sup guys.

Jeep goes on the road tomorrow and I'm pretty excited.

Still needs an alignment as it's off a touch and one of the bearings in the alternator is making a little noise so I'll need to take care of that soon. Other than that I just need some new wheel spacers and I want to drop the pan and pull the valve cover to make sure everything looks good.

So far I've done a good bit of de-scumbagging it, got the horn working, got the windshield washer squirters working, fixed some clunks in the front end, and generally just taken a gander at everything.

I might also pull the diff covers to see whats in there too. Also I should do the gear oil in the trans.

Really isn't costly stuff but stuff I want to do.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        Sup guys.

Jeep goes on the road tomorrow and I'm pretty excited.

Still needs an alignment as it's off a touch and one of the bearings in the alternator is making a little noise so I'll need to take care of that soon. Other than that I just need some new wheel spacers and I want to drop the pan and pull the valve cover to make sure everything looks good.

So far I've done a good bit of de-scumbagging it, got the horn working, got the windshield washer squirters working, fixed some clunks in the front end, and generally just taken a gander at everything.

I might also pull the diff covers to see whats in there too. Also I should do the gear oil in the trans.

Really isn't costly stuff but stuff I want to do.
                        I want the Wald's.

Comment

• Sup RT
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I'm reading all of this in an indian accent...... fuck me

Comment

• Sup Rome

Comment

• Originally posted by Weponhead View Post
                                I'm reading all of this in an indian accent...... fuck me

Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                                Sup Rome
                                Not much man, just checking whether my pay has gone through yet and how much I got paid.

Going to drop off $2k to my importer tomorrow and that will leave me only owing him $1k, which I should be able to pay off before the end of the year.

Been working my ass off trying to get all this money together coz I do not want to be starting a new year in debt.

Might buy him a $100 bottle of wine as a thanks for looking after me with good prices and allowing me to pay for things in layby.
                                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
                                X