Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Nationwide Insurance. Never doing business with that pile of shit company ever again. They terminated my insurance back in August after I moved to Nashville. Paid everything up and switched to Geico. Or so I thought. Nationwide decides to threaten to send my account into collections unless I provide them with proof of my new insurance. Did that. Checked my credit score and the account is in collections over NINE FUCKING DOLLARS that they forgot to tell me that I owed. Call them up, pay it, they say they'll take the collections notification off in 24 hours. That was last month. Checked my credit score again today and it had dropped 94 fucking points because the dumb fuckers STILL had not taken the collections report off my account.

Cunts.
    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• ^sucks, corporations fucking over the honest man as usual

I am so glad i'm done with the semester...

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
        Fucking audi failed inspection. The tires are fucking fine, the guy said because they had some toe wear that they were bad. And just because axle boots are cracked doesnt mean they are bad.
        I'm so glad I don't have to deal with shit like that.

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
        GODDAMNIT COCOCOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously it is a fucking alternator how long should it take.
        The one on my Benz is like pulling fucking teeth.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Well if it was a B5 S4. About 3 hours and a lot of cursing.
        Apparently on those too...

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
        Fuck Nationwide Insurance. Never doing business with that pile of shit company ever again. They terminated my insurance back in August after I moved to Nashville. Paid everything up and switched to Geico. Or so I thought. Nationwide decides to threaten to send my account into collections unless I provide them with proof of my new insurance. Did that. Checked my credit score and the account is in collections over NINE FUCKING DOLLARS that they forgot to tell me that I owed. Call them up, pay it, they say they'll take the collections notification off in 24 hours. That was last month. Checked my credit score again today and it had dropped 94 fucking points because the dumb fuckers STILL had not taken the collections report off my account.

Cunts.
        Well isn't that lovely... I'd pitch a fucking fit. Like yell into the phone real loud and make sure they know I'm a man with anger... ANGER
        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• oh hai
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Fucking audi failed inspection. The tires are fucking fine, the guy said because they had some toe wear that they were bad. And just because axle boots are cracked doesnt mean they are bad.
            #AudiProblems
            Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Well if* it was a B5 S4. About 3 hours and a lot of cursing.
            *when
            Originally posted by P78 View Post
            oh hai
            Morning
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• sup chris

Comment

• Nada, still pounding on the E46. Made some damn good headway last night.

Thought about playing Dishonored later tonight if parts don't show up. Did you ever get any of the DLC for it?
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• nope

when i finished it, my mate grabbed it

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Well if it was a B5 S4. About 3 hours and a lot of cursing.
                    Your bay is so cramped.

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    Well, I'm 99% sure I'm going to be raging on two people at a Christmas party on Saturday. No fucks are given.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    #AudiProblems
                    More douchebag inspectors who are trying to have me fix my car there. The quoted me to do it all....... $900. Uhm no.

I swear state inspections are just a business gimmick.

Comment

Your bay is so cramped.

More douchebag inspectors who are trying to have me fix my car there. The quoted me to do it all....... $900. Uhm no.

I swear state inspections are just a business gimmick.
                      Of course inspections are a fucking gimmick. A coworker got quoted $1,200 to have his Civic fixed to pass.

Like, seriously. $1,200.

Comment

• no civic is worth 1200

Comment

• so tired and sore from karting. 2 hr endurance race was epic.
                          Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                            so tired and sore from karting. 2 hr endurance race was epic.
                            That sounds like a ridiculous amount of fun.

Pretty large track?

Comment

• Morning gays.

Comment

• sup coco puff?
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X