This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
    its beyond one, the current door cards are held on with wood screws, the moonroof doesnt work, the drivers side window rolls down about halfway, passenger seat doesnt tilt foward, passanger window doesnt work, no antenna, ect ect.

its clear somebody put a bit of money in it though, cooling ,shock towers and suspension actually look relatively new... We might just throw the car together and sell it again.
    I told my friend id buy it for a drift car or a track car, not a daily and that hes taking a big risk.

Its only 800 bucks though
    What part of "fucking run" don't you understand? The car is a hackjob pile of shit. No one will ever want to buy it regardless of how much money you put into it.

The only way you'll make money on it, is if you part it out.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      I remember my RWD-only winters....

no thanks
      its a Ford Expedition. My co-worker made a big fuss about it. My boss and I aren't total bitches and didn't care.

Comment

• I like the excursions. If money was no problem that's what I would have bought. You can get those with the 7.3 flowerpoke. That would be fun. A massive SUV rolling coal.

'Merica

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          its a Ford Expedition. My co-worker made a big fuss about it. My boss and I aren't total bitches and didn't care.
          Lol the type of guy that looks over and asks why you haven't buckled up yet?

Comment

Lol the type of guy that looks over and asks why you haven't buckled up yet?
            The type of guy that drives 5mph under in the rain, on new tires, just to be safe.

Reminds me of those Drake memes.

Comment

The type of guy that drives 5mph under in the rain, on new tires, just to be safe.

lol ah yes.

looks like it just hit 32 degrees, and that means ice! not gonna risk going to work today!

Comment

lol ah yes.

looks like it just hit 32 degrees, and that means ice! not gonna risk going to work today!
                He's said that before, problem with that is he lives a 1/2 mile from work.

Comment

He's said that before, problem with that is he lives a 1/2 mile from work.
                  These are the kinds of people that I always dream to buy cars from.

Comment

Ah. One of those types.

Kind of like a housewife.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Ah. One of those types.

Kind of like a housewife.
                      Worse.

Comment

• Sometimes the housewife is more man than the husband. Its just awkward.

Comment

• I have money exploding around me today.

Some of it is coming into my hand, other bits of it are flying out while leaving papercuts.

Comment

Worse.
                            ...yikes.
                            Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                            Sometimes the housewife is more man than the husband. Its just awkward.
                            It's true. I know of such a person.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                ...yikes.

It's true. I know of such a person.

He traded in His 05 Lotus Elise with 28K last year, for a Saab 93 Wagon.

Comment

Working...
                                X