Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all, Congrats on the Jeep Andy.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
      I'll get some more pics tomorrow when I pick it up. This thing is massive

8.5" lift on 35's.

I guess I went from one extreme to the other. lol.
      Yeah you did. Went from pushing pebbles to climbing mountains for sure.
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Thanks John. The outside is a little rough as the fenders have been cut but there are some fender flares. Mechanically though it's pretty damn mint. I talked to the seller yesterday morning for like an hour on the phone. It was his sons jeep and he gave is son 4k to buy a corrado and the son gave him the jeep. He knows the jeep is easily worth 7-8k but he just wants his 4k back. I looked last night and all the aftermarket stuff is 4-5k by itself so this is a pretty damn good deal. Hell, I could bring it up here and flip it and prolly get 6k.

PA is really strict with their inspection standard and he assured me there wasn't any rust or rot. Since it just passed PA inspection, I don't think he's BS'ing me. It got to te point we were BS'ing about hunting and a ton of different stuff so I don't think he's trying to fuck me over. He just wants to get rid of it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Was it that one with the highlighter yellow grille?

Congrats though off road vehicles are fun, its always refreshing to drive over curbs and shit in my f150 after creeping over speedbumps in the 5 series

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
            Was it that one with the highlighter yellow grille?

Congrats though off road vehicles are fun, its always refreshing to drive over curbs and shit in my f150 after creeping over speedbumps in the 5 series
            Yeah. Grill has been painted back to black though which is nice because now I don't have to paint it. Lol. That would have been the first thing I changed.

I'm going to get it tomorrow. So Sunday will be spent going through it, cleaning it up, making sure everything looks ok and I plan to get it on the road Monday or Tuesday. I know for sure it needs a belt tensioner pulley and bearing but that's not a big issue. The guy said it's making a little noise. They are like $15 at the parts store so I can deal with that.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I'll get some more pics tomorrow when I pick it up. This thing is massive

8.5" lift on 35's.

I guess I went from one extreme to the other. lol.
              Fucking awesome. Congrats dude!
              Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
              I thought you could get an e39 530 with a 6 speed, can you not get a 330ci with one?

Why are we all buying cars all the sudden?

this e36 is fucking crazy, I bet it has one hell of a past.

The guy who my friend bought it from didn't speak english, he said the guy he bought it from was supposed to put the car together for him but he bailed, its fresh out of the paint booth.

325is with 200k on the clock, came with 2 sets of door cards, 2 sets of side skirts, no radio, the most bent up m bumper ive ever seen..

No history, no documentation, a factory radio manual and a title is all we got
              Now I'm not sure, goddamn you guys lol.

That E36 sounds like a fucking basket case. Skip the headaches and bail.
              Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Sup gangstas.

What car is Chris getting?
              E46 330Ci
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Also this thing manages to get almost 20 mpg on the highway according to the seller. I don't know how, but I'm pretty amped on that. I was thinking it was going to be more around 12-14 mpg so I'll fucking take it.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  Fucking awesome. Congrats dude!

Now I'm not sure, goddamn you guys lol.

That E36 sounds like a fucking basket case. Skip the headaches and bail.

E46 330Ci
                  its beyond one, the current door cards are held on with wood screws, the moonroof doesnt work, the drivers side window rolls down about halfway, passenger seat doesnt tilt foward, passanger window doesnt work, no antenna, ect ect.

its clear somebody put a bit of money in it though, cooling ,shock towers and suspension actually look relatively new... We might just throw the car together and sell it again.
                  I told my friend id buy it for a drift car or a track car, not a daily and that hes taking a big risk.

Its only 800 bucks though

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post

Why are we all buying cars all the sudden?
                    Because winter and craigslist

sup ragers

Comment

Yeah. Grill has been painted back to black though which is nice because now I don't have to paint it. Lol. That would have been the first thing I changed.

I'm going to get it tomorrow. So Sunday will be spent going through it, cleaning it up, making sure everything looks ok and I plan to get it on the road Monday or Tuesday. I know for sure it needs a belt tensioner pulley and bearing but that's not a big issue. The guy said it's making a little noise. They are like $15 at the parts store so I can deal with that.
                      Yo congrats on the jeep. Lifted stuff is fun too.

Now your transportation is as tough as you are lol (gym rat)

Comment

• Andy, time for Monster/ Tapout stickers lol. Just kidding though, I always wanted a Jeep.

Comment

• Almost put the audi in a ditch this morning.

Comment

• Would've done yourself a favor.

In all seriousness, what happened?
                            Sup. Call me Z.
                            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Put tire chains on the work rig today. Makes me glad to have a Subaru

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                Put tire chains on the work rig today. Makes me glad to have a Subaru
                                I remember my RWD-only winters....

no thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X