Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before the end of the year, hopefully I can have my tires, as I'm ordering my adapters tomorrow.

Let's see if I work on the Yota too, to install the alternator...

Comment

• yo coco is this a good idea for $2000

ive always kind of wanted one, this is a coupe, love the front ends on them, they arent that easy to find, etc etc etc..

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        yo coco is this a good idea for $2000

ive always kind of wanted one, this is a coupe, love the front ends on them, they arent that easy to find, etc etc etc..
        That's not a bad offer, and $2500 would be worth it only if you were really seeking one of those cars.

That front end is what I'd want on it, but sedan form.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
          That's not a bad offer, and $2500 would be worth it only if you were really seeking one of those cars.

That front end is what I'd want on it, but sedan form.
          Is the sedan more desirable than the coupe?!

Comment

• To me yeah.

Comment

To me yeah.
              A kid I went to school with has a sedan with a 1UZ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                A kid I went to school with has a sedan with a 1UZ.
                I bet that little thing ripped

Comment

• One of my aunts, she had a coupe 5spd. Back then I was like "Why the fuck does she still have that piece of shit, get rid of it already."

The paint was shit but I remember it was lowered on some aluminum mags and no damage to the body. This was about 10 years ago, which my first car ended up being her daughter's '90 Eclipse lol.

Comment

To me yeah.
                    Ah k. I like the sedans alright, and most people seem to go for them, but I always assumed it was because the coupes were harder to find or something.

Four-eye cars have always seemed most fitting as a coupe to me for some reason.

Comment

• I'd just keep it underpowered as hell with a 4AG and ITB's, call it a day. F20C in it would be nice too though...

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        I bet that little thing ripped
                        Yeah, it's going to go a bit faster, he just got a intake and an Eaton M90 supercharger.

Comment

• Damn. Pics?

Comment

I'd just keep it underpowered as hell with a 4AG and ITB's, call it a day. F20C in it would be nice too though...
                            For sure, I just dig the car. I'd probably paint it, put better wheels on it and fix the missing pieces and just cruise in it. It wouldn't be a power focused built whatsoever.

The guy kept asking for stuff I could throw in on the deal, and the more I thought about it the less of a deal it seemed. I told him I'm backing off but if he cant get rid of it to let me know. meh.

thanks for the input tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              Yeah, it's going to go a bit faster, he just got a intake and an Eaton M90 supercharger.
                              Holy shit that will just be retarded.

Comment

• I'm hoping he start doing pro-am events.

Comment

Working...
                                X