X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    School me. What do I need.

It's a '74 Monte, so it's a fucking rolling techtonic plate. I don't need to go insane, I just want a simple setup to bring it up to a drivable height, then air out when parked. Being able to lay frame while driving is a bonus at this point.

I know the basic shit (lines, bags, compressor, fittings, etc.) but have no idea on the specifics for management or the like. I am a newb.
    Well management... what do you want? Manual? Digital? Fancy pantsy?

Originally posted by P78 View Post
    why?

Because they all suck.
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• lol the jag i want, comes from the days, you needed to have 3 to be able to drive 1 every day

and i don't have the mechanical skills to buy an alfa (giulia sprint)
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
        lol the jag i want, comes from the days, you needed to have 3 to be able to drive 1 every day

and i don't have the mechanical skills to buy an alfa (giulia sprint)
        An old guy told me that the other day lol

He has about 20 of them though haha
        IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• hai

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• sup andy
            Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
              Well management... what do you want? Manual? Digital? Fancy pantsy?
              I don't need anything fancy, manual is perfectly fine for what I'm doing.
              Originally posted by andybob View Post
              hai
              Yo!
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Sup Andy.

Comment

• meh...Not much

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• No luck on the Jeep hunt? I've been keeping an eye open in Rochester.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Chris, I wonder how close you could get with an air ride kit for a 78 Monte.

Comment

• Going through the McDonalds drive though, guy stops me and says he's seen the car online and read the build and shit

feelsgoodman.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          No luck on the Jeep hunt? I've been keeping an eye open in Rochester.
                          Found a couple that aren't too bad but I'm not in a hurry to get something. I'm mainly looking for something in PA/NJ as they tend to not have any rust or rot.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            Chris, I wonder how close you could get with an air ride kit for a 78 Monte.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/78-87-Buick-...r#ht_356wt_944
                            Well, that generation is quite a bit different, so not that close sadly. Also, I'm pretty sure I could piece together a kit for less than $1,500.
                            Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                            Going through the McDonalds drive though, guy stops me and says he's seen the car online and read the build and shit

feelsgoodman.jpg
                            demfeels.jpg
                            Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            Found a couple that aren't too bad but I'm not in a hurry to get something. I'm mainly looking for something in PA/NJ as they tend to not have any rust or rot.
                            Even PA is just as bad, NYS and their fucking obsession with salting gets old.

Comment

• Pa is terrible with salt. The reason I am having issues with rust and rot on my galant and the jaguar I am working on.

I just put a reindeer kit on my car.

Comment

• Andy, If you can get a jeep that you want out here, I can help arrange shipping. Get in onto a truck and such. I could probably stash it at my place for a little bit too.

Comment

Working...
                                X