X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't say I have.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Oh hai.

I think I'll take a gander in that thread when I get the chance lol...

Comment

• I was surprised coz it is an AWD CA18DET, which I have never seen before, only ever seen the SR ones
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Shit news today is my mum's car probably need a rear main seal changed and my dad's car needs a new head gasket.

I'll try and get my friend to do the rear main seal on my mum's car, but i think it is just cheaper to get a second hand motor for my dad's car, coz the motor blows a little smoke under load which is probably rings

Comment

• Sup guys.

Got one of my fronts done with 400 and 600 grit this morning. Other front is done with 400 and I plan to hit it with 600 tonight and possibly start with 1000 depending on time.

On a side note, 400 grit leaves a really nice brushed look on aluminum. Thought about stripping the paint on the faces next year and giving them a 'brushed' look then throwing clear over them. I think it would be too hard to try and have the brushed look all uniform though.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I recon 1200 is better for the brushed look

I ran my LM lips brushed for about a year

Comment

• What in the actual fuck:

Post your build threads here! Keep us updated on what you're doing in your garage.

Guy says he has 4k into cast Rotiform BLQ's. He's gotta be 3/4 retarded.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                  Shit news today is my mum's car probably need a rear main seal changed and my dad's car needs a new head gasket.

I'll try and get my friend to do the rear main seal on my mum's car, but i think it is just cheaper to get a second hand motor for my dad's car, coz the motor blows a little smoke under load which is probably rings
                  Skids until they both grenade

Replace cars

Problem solved
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I recon 1200 is better for the brushed look

I ran my LM lips brushed for about a year
                    I think it would look super classy on the faces of my wheels with the polished lips. Like I said though, I have no idea how I'd make it uniform across the face.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Morning, all.

Went down to Champaign to party at my alma mater this past weekend. Friday night, a beer bottle breaks at the neck while I'm holding it, giving me a pretty deep laceration to my ring finger. Bar manager was a nursing student, so he dressed the wound and I kept drinking.

Next day, I got to take a look at it. The cut isn't so deep I can see fat, but it's deep enough to be open Saturday morning, bleeding like a stuck pig. Bought $40 worth of medical supplies at CVS, and have been teaching myself the finer points of wound dressing ever since.

It's sealed up for the most part now, and should give me a pretty wicked scar when it heals.

So, you know, productive weekend.

Originally posted by Rob&co
                      MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Skids until they both grenade

Replace cars

Problem solved
                        They are both FWD and don't really have that much spare money because i don't work atm and I used to help out pay the mortgage

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        I think it would look super classy on the faces of my wheels with the polished lips. Like I said though, I have no idea how I'd make it uniform across the face.
                        you could use like a wire brush to get the look, one on a dremel, drill or grinder should be able to get a uniform spread

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                          Morning, all.

Went down to Champaign to party at my alma mater this past weekend. Friday night, a beer bottle breaks at the neck while I'm holding it, giving me a pretty deep laceration to my ring finger. Bar manager was a nursing student, so he dressed the wound and I kept drinking.

Next day, I got to take a look at it. The cut isn't so deep I can see fat, but it's deep enough to be open Saturday morning, bleeding like a stuck pig. Bought $40 worth of medical supplies at CVS, and have been teaching myself the finer points of wound dressing ever since.

It's sealed up for the most part now, and should give me a pretty wicked scar when it heals.

Sound like you had fun

btw. how did it go when you gave your 2 weeks notice at FMU?

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                            Morning, all.

Nice.

I'm an expert on finger wounds. Right ring finger cut off at the knuckle (sewn back on), right index finger tip sliced off, right ring finger cut to the bone, left thumb tip cut off, left middle finger cut to the bone on the knuckle (severed nerves, not a lot of feeling now), and a lot of other little shit. Only went to the hospital when I cut my finger off. lol

Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                            you could use like a wire brush to get the look, one on a dremel, drill or grinder should be able to get a uniform spread
                            I'll prolly just powder coat them a nice bright silver.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              Nice.

I'm an expert on finger wounds. Right ring finger cut off at the knuckle (sewn back on), right index finger tip sliced off, right ring finger cut to the bone, left thumb tip cut off, left middle finger cut to the bone on the knuckle (severed nerves, not a lot of feeling now), and a lot of other little shit. Only went to the hospital when I cut my finger off. lol

I'll prolly just powder coat them a nice bright silver.
                              how the hell do you keep managing to cut your fingers off so much?

Comment

Sound like you had fun

btw. how did it go when you gave your 2 weeks notice at FMU?
                                Oh yeah, had a ton of fun.

It went well, actually. Marilynn and I are gonna talk about me continuing to do the blog posts (like, they'll e-mail me the week's pictures over the weekend and I'll type up blog posts before Monday) for some cash on the side.

So this could very well be the summer of money for me. Which is good; I have a car to pay off and a parents' house to move out of.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
                                Nice.

Jesus fucking Christ, Andrew. That's some serious shit right there.

Guess I can't complain about the finger anymore. haha.

Originally posted by Rob&co
                                MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

Working...
                                X