This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
    With talking to the PO of my car, there was probably close to 100k on these plugs atleast. Ha

My car is running lean though. Some build up on the electrodes.
    I had 160k on my first ones lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Haha sorry man but all of that actually doesn't ring a bell.

I only play cos I like playing and I make good practice for my friends that are in league. I probably won't be getting any better than I am now but as long as I can keep pace with anyone else then that's cool.

Watching pool would just be a waste of my time to me when I could be doing something else. I guess pool to me is one of those games that I'm just interested in playing only.
      Carryon then like nothing ever happened
      Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
      Now: MB W211 320cdi
      Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        nothing? thought you had big plans for the new employment situation?

not much here, getting ready for snowboard season, hung out with family for thanksgiving
        money don't mean shit... and work is still work. Now if i had enuff money not to work! Then it would be something to be excited about lol

i am doing something i enjoy more now and make 15% more. And i drive 5 mins to work now vs the old 55mins. Gas money is a joke now.... lol
        Last edited by Rob&co; 12-02-2013, 05:40 PM.
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Rob you probably get like 24 mpg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            money don't mean shit... and work is still work. Now if i had enuff money not to work! Then it would be something to be excited about lol

i am doing something i enjoy more now and make 15% more and i drove 5 mins to work vs 55mins. Gas money is a joke now.... lol
            Nice dude, whats the new gig? Still car work?

Comment

• 30mpg

fuckyourprius.jpg

Comment

30mpg

fuckyourprius.jpg
                I wish. 19ish mixed I havent had it on the highway to see how it will do out there.

Comment

• I would like to thank my long ass gears for my mileage. 2.93 ratio

Comment

I would like to thank my long ass gears for my mileage. 2.93 ratio
                    I would like to thank awd and tank of a car for sucking up the gas. Plus I am sure there are vac leaks, new o2 sensor, and strengthened ignition system would help.

Comment

• Plus my gearing is a 4.11 in the rear, I would imagine the fronts are the same.

Comment

• Thinking about switching to a 3.23 LSD but not sure if it will tank my mpg.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          Rob you probably get like 24 mpg.
                          That is near my highway mileage. **** this 4 cylinder so much...

Comment

• God I want another car. After Christmas is over, some real attempts are going to be made to get a project or something different.

Comment

• Would love to sell mine and start over in this.

Comment

• For my WTF of the day, ford will offer a 2.3l 4cyl in the 2015 mustang. ( along with a v6 and a v8)
                                Last edited by Miroteknik; 12-02-2013, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X