X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• sup chris
      Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• At work. Blah. I can't wait to go home and play Forza, back on a racing game kick.

Took the M3 out for a jaunt yesterday while the roads were dry. I miss driving it.
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Well, today sucks

Comment

• i actually cannot wait till gt6

haha scott, boring day is boring?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              He isn't driving his car hard with fitment and camber like that. Guaranteed his roll center is fucked, all his rubber bushings are fucked, and his sway bars are off or shanked to hell. I bet he has insane bump steer and it probably under-steers like a fwd car. All he can do now is cruise around and hard park.
              All very true. Different strokes for different folks though I guess. Not all cars are race cares.

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
              Dammit, ODB's battery is dead. Thankfully I got a refund from Autozone, I'm gonna get a Bosch from Pep Boys when I get paid Tuesday.
              The world would a better place without batteries. Cars should just start off of magic.

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
              Should have the GTI payed off in 3 years, if I've done my math right. Now I'm not sure if I really want to trade it in for a MkVI TDI.
              I **** fucking car payments. Makes me want to punch babies even more than usual.
              IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• @the seeker why not a mk6 gtd?

Comment

• Very boring dude

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                    i actually cannot wait till gt6

haha scott, boring day is boring?
                    I'm indifferent about GT6. I played GT5 yesterday for about a half hour, I just couldn't get into it like I used to. It should be interested to see what they do with GT6, but I'm not going to buy it brand new. I'll wait for it to go on sale and get a used copy in a few months.

Comment

• i've preordered it

only 48€, and seeing this will prolly be the last game i buy for this console, that's doable

gt5: it's because it's already a 2-3 year old game, you've played for hours on end and even buying and tuning cars isn't fun no more
                      getting all gold is too hard for me, and i've already collected every car the game had, so
                      nothing left, that's exactly the reason why i haven't put it in maybe for a year already

Comment

• Sup

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• just spilled coke on my screen, and my coworker looked at me in disbelief, why i'm crying with laughter

can't tell him, because i read a hilarious crap story in the funniez thread

Comment

• Sup dudes
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              Sup
                              Yo.

I found your ad on craigslist. I had to resist the urge to make a troll reply.
                              Originally posted by P78 View Post
                              just spilled coke on my screen, and my coworker looked at me in disbelief, why i'm crying with laughter

can't tell him, because i read a hilarious crap story in the funniez thread
                              Thread has gotten me in trouble more than once.
                              Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              Sup dudes
                              Sup KK.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                Yo.

I found your ad on craigslist. I had to resist the urge to make a troll reply.
                                Lol. I haven't had a single person text me about them yet. :-(

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X