Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't check the forecast yet, but all I know is the sun is coming out...

Comment

• Sup guys.

Comment

• Sup J. How goes it in your corner of Merica?
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
          Sup J. How goes it in your corner of Merica?
          Good. I'm down to 2 cars from 5. I've never had garage space until now lol. Also got to see Pretty Lights on Friday. What's going on with you?

Comment

• Yo how was that concert?

Comment

• It was pretty sweet. It was Derek and a 5 piece jazz band for the new stuff and then he played his old stuff. Definately worth the $20 for a ticket.

Comment

• Someone buy my LS400.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                if "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" doesnt include being able to buy a huge veiny motherfucker then the declaration of independence isnt worth the hemp it was written on.
                Originally posted by Jedidiah
                he speaks the truth.. he doesn't even have the -- -- eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  I already know your definition of cold. Put on a sweatshirt and get out there.
                  Fuck you. It's actually in the high 30's today and the weather looks like this

IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    Good. I'm down to 2 cars from 5. I've never had garage space until now lol. Also got to see Pretty Lights on Friday. What's going on with you?
                    Nice. Not much. Watching the temps fluctuate from 60's last week to around 15 (wind chill factored in) yesterday.
                    Sup. Call me Z.
                    My Accord "build".

Comment

It was pretty sweet. It was Derek and a 5 piece jazz band for the new stuff and then he played his old stuff. Definately worth the $20 for a ticket.
                      I **** you and I'm jealous.

Also, let me know how it feels to be down to two vehicles. I forgot what that's like.
                      Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                      Fuck you. It's actually in the high 30's today and the weather looks like this
                      BOO FUCKING HOO

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

It was pretty sweet. It was Derek and a 5 piece jazz band for the new stuff and then he played his old stuff. Definately worth the $20 for a ticket.
                        was the event packed and did it get crazy, or was it pretty boring? my friends went and were super excited but I wonder if it wasn't as good as they expected lol

Comment

Also, let me know how it feels to be down to two vehicles. I forgot what that's like.

BOO FUCKING HOO

You're a real mean lady and I don't fucking appreciate it.

Cunt.
                          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• I had my ass warmers on high today. It was nice until I got out of the car.

I think my thermostat is failed open. Because in all of my driving the car has never reached above 1/8 cold except sitting a parking lot for 30 minutes idling then it was only 1/4 up. Either that of my MFTS failed.

And Chris dont say shit you dirty whore!

Comment

I haven't known what it's like to have 2 vehicles since 06. Not too sure yet lol

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                              was the event packed and did it get crazy, or was it pretty boring? my friends went and were super excited but I wonder if it wasn't as good as they expected lol
                              Most Pretty Lights shows are mellow. Not too packed either. It was definately fun though.

Comment

• ^Wtf is that white stuff all over the ground?

Comment

Working...
                                X