This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Why would you buy a set though? They all stress crack. I'd pass unless you'e a BBS nut or have a vintage project.
    Why do we do anything to our cars...?
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Iirc it was 2200 or 2500 with 4 barrels and 2 lips. Motorsport halves can be found pretty inexpensively. You could get out of these for less than a build set of rs. He's only having a tough time selling them because stance fags are content with style 5s, and racecar fags are content with ccws or gay one piece joints.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Please find 2 other sets, right now.
        http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...s-amp-adaptors ?

Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        Iirc it was 2200 or 2500 with 4 barrels and 2 lips. Motorsport halves can be found pretty inexpensively. You could get out of these for less than a build set of rs. He's only having a tough time selling them because stance fags are content with style 5s, and racecar fags are content with ccws or gay one piece joints.
        Haha true. Don't get me wrong, super nice wheels, but I'd pay around 1200-1300$ for those faces. Even Moose agrees with me.
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Not comparable whatsoever.

Comment

Why do we do anything to our cars...?
            Yeah they're sweet as hell But at that price I'd rather have Epsilons. Probably less risk of cracking. At those wheels ages, a set of Rotas probably have less risk of cracking.

Comment

Yeah they're sweet as hell But at that price I'd rather have Epsilons. Probably less risk of cracking. At those wheels ages, a set of Rotas probably have less risk of cracking.
              Epsilons are ugly as fuck.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Also, chances are if you have a set of motorsport wheels, I'd be willing to bet you wouldn't be running them daily.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Epsilons are ugly as fuck.
                  Depends on the car. I'd love to try a set on my 280.

Comment

Also, chances are if you have a set of motorsport wheels, I'd be willing to bet you wouldn't be running them daily.
                    Sure as hell wouldn't be running them on the track. That leaves shows and trips to the store for milk.

Comment

• I like epsilons but comparing them to motorsport bbs is laughable.

All of those wheels posted either cost more, or are shitty pcd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        I like epsilons but comparing them to motorsport bbs is laughable.

This.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                          I like epsilons but comparing them to motorsport bbs is laughable.

I'd rather take the epsilons. I don't like how the motorsport faces have the rough look to them, it looks cheap and half ass. Like they popped them out of the molds and said, "well that's good enough".

Comment

I'd rather take the epsilons. I don't like how the motorsport faces have the rough look to them, it looks cheap and half ass. Like they popped them out of the molds and said, "well that's good enough".
                            You must be high.
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Also I just read the latest article on the main page, holy fucking mind fuck. That's insane.
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                              X