This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    dude...you have one kid, and a long ass time before the second...what do you need so much room for?
    Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    This is what I want to know lol.
    We currently can only fit a single umbrella stroller in the car. With one car seat in, no one else can sit in the back without being extremely uncomfortable. When we travel (2+ times a year), I have to put seats down to just fit a suitcase. It was a great car, it's just not big enough anymore for a 2 yr old and my wife and I.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• umbrella stroller? are you mexican? makes sense. you must have good friends if they still ride in your car even with a child. i feel like you will run into these issues with a jetta once you have a second kid as well. i'd shoot for a wagon/small suv.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
        We currently can only fit a single umbrella stroller in the car. With one car seat in, no one else can sit in the back without being extremely uncomfortable. When we travel (2+ times a year), I have to put seats down to just fit a suitcase. It was a great car, it's just not big enough anymore for a 2 yr old and my wife and I.
        I think you need to reevaluate how you pack.

Also a Jetta is not going to be much better if an A3 is an issue, especially when #2 comes along. Like Garrett said, I'd shoot for a larger wagon/suv. A used 5er xdrive wagon is what I'd be looking at.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Or an A6 avant, shit even the B7 avants are pretty sizeable.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

umbrella stroller? are you mexican? makes sense. you must have good friends if they still ride in your car even with a child. i feel like you will run into these issues with a jetta once you have a second kid as well. i'd shoot for a wagon/small suv.
            Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            I think you need to reevaluate how you pack.

Also a Jetta is not going to be much better if an A3 is an issue, especially when #2 comes along. Like Garrett said, I'd shoot for a larger wagon/suv. A used 5er xdrive wagon is what I'd be looking at.
            the umbrella stroller is boss for places like amusement parks.

When we go to FL I have to bring:
            my wife's suit case
            a duffle bag for me
            small bag for my son
            pack and play
            stroller
            golf clubs

I can fit it, but the car is just cramped. We checked trunk size of all these vehicles and determined that the only one out of the 6 or so we checked that wouldn't work was the Tiguan. My wife really loved the Q5. Personally I wouldn't mind a low mileage Q for around 30.
            fuck everybody.
            You're stupid.

Comment

• when the second kid comes you still won't be able to have anyone ride with you. you're gonna need a third row for that, brotato.

definitely seems like you will find yourself outgrowing the jetta as well imo. good luck in whatever though.

Comment

• +1 for an avant.

Comment

when the second kid comes you still won't be able to have anyone ride with you. you're gonna need a third row for that, brotato.

definitely seems like you will find yourself outgrowing the jetta as well imo. good luck in whatever though.
                  I do see that too. Hopefully when the second one comes people don't expect to ride with me.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  +1 for an avant.
                  If I could find a newer A4 avant I would have already been buying it.
                  fuck everybody.
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• lol you're going to get fucked over in this deal
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      lol you're going to get fucked over in this deal
                      What you mean?
                      fuck everybody.
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                        What you mean?
                        You're going to get your wife the car, then in two years or so you're going to have to get an SUV or something along those lines.
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          You're going to get your wife the car, then in two years or so you're going to have to get an SUV or something along those lines.
                          We will see. I haven't purchased anything yet (and I can't until the Audi gets returned to stock) so who knows what's going to happen.

I need to call NGP and get pricing for swapping the suspension and removing the APR tune.
                          fuck everybody.
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• Finally fucking done copying power points. Now I have to to put all that information into the formatted study guide. Woof. But at least now I can give myself a guilt free break and get some food.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• SUP RTfdd
                              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• So I come in here and everyone leaves...
                                Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Working...
                                X