X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ollie View Post
    hey I'm an accountant and I do burnouts everyday
    You sure drive a funny-looking Camry, too.

Sup Ollie.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Sup Ollie.

Comment

• Sup. Just chillen at work waiting for someone to give me something to do.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• You could throw your keyboard through your monitor. Dave would approve.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            You could throw your keyboard through your monitor. Dave would approve.
            I sure would
            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              I sure would
              Fuck, and here I was worrying that we'd go a Rage Friday without seeing the originator.

Comment

Fuck, and here I was worrying that we'd go a Rage Friday without seeing the originator.
                you guys arent so lucky

I **** people who get a snotty attitude in emails "why werent these assembled right, I waited 3 weeks." those are allens for the camber plates YOU ADJUST THOSE

Comment

• Rode in my friends stage 3 s4 with open downpipes. I want an exhuast now tired of quite bullshit. Lowered too.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                    Rode in my friends stage 3 s4 with open downpipes. I want an exhuast now tired of quite bullshit. Lowered too.
                    lol stages

Comment

• My younger brother is chomping at the bit to get a set for his E46. How have sales been going for you guys?

Comment

lol stages
                        I seriously **** stages. They are gay, but say you have x done to your car not a stage 1 this a stage 5 that and a stage 99 tune.

Comment

• You know who uses "stages"?

Tools.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                            I seriously **** stages. They are gay, but say you have x done to your car not a stage 1 this a stage 5 that and a stage 99 tune.
                            typical VW owner

Comment

My younger brother is chomping at the bit to get a set for his E46. How have sales been going for you guys?
                              steady. its slow this time of year because the next big show is in fucking May

Comment

steady. its slow this time of year because the next big show is in fucking May
                                Tax season is coming...

Comment

Working...
                                X