This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    Trying to enroll in better health insurance for my wife and myself since today is the last day of open enrollment.

I have no idea what I'm doing.
    I'm still under my parents plan for another 7 months. Then I have to enroll. Thanks Obama.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Just scooped up an XBOX 360 with a 320gig upgrade, wifi, and Forza 4/Horizon from a friend.

yeahfuckyeah.gif
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• lol at cory's thread about naming cars and such

Comment

Don't make me bust out the dolphin.

I figured it out, a simple HR phonecall fixed it. The same call may have also made me a sexual predator.
          Does your new policy cover some of those LSD Groovy bears?

Comment

Don't make me bust out the dolphin.

I figured it out, a simple HR phonecall fixed it. The same call may have also made me a sexual predator.

Shut up hipster fggt. The only people who do mods JUST for mileage improvements are hipsters and Prius drivers.

Some positive side effects of knowing what the fuck you're doing while building a car may include, but are not limited to: increased performance, increased fuel mileage, and more burnouts.
            Shut up nancy, you always post about mpg bullshit and you know it. Oh quarter tank this oh just filled OMGAH kill myself.

That's cute, burnouts you say. I check up on your build threads when I see them, and I have yet to see one burnout. Or would that be too harsh on your babied little child carrier m3?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              lol at cory's thread about naming cars and such
              You're only like a year or so late to the party, dumbass.
              Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
              Does your new policy cover some of those LSD Groovy bears?
              They're my multivitamins okay
              Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              Shut up nancy, you always post about mpg bullshit and you know it. Oh quarter tank this oh just filled OMGAH kill myself.

That's cute, burnouts you say. I check up on your build threads when I see them, and I have yet to see one burnout. Or would that be too harsh on your babied little child carrier m3?
              Why the hell would there be burnout pictures in a thread dedicated to refurbishing a car?

At least I can do burnouts, your car couldn't pull the panties off your drunken sister.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

At least I can do burnouts, your car couldn't pull the panties off your drunken sister.
                You mean to tell me that i've got more hp than Miro's car?

Comment

Comment

Died.
                    Sup. Call me Z.
                    My Accord "build".

Comment

You're only like a year or so late to the party, dumbass.

They're my multivitamins okay

Why the hell would there be burnout pictures in a thread dedicated to refurbishing a car?

Haha I just realized it was a bump on an old thread. oops.

Post burnouts if you do burnouts. You say shit like, oh its raining, the drive home is going to be fun! But we all know you drive that little box home like the accountant in the camry next to you.

The last line you wrote, is just fucking disgusting.

Comment

Haha I just realized it was a bump on an old thread. oops.

Post burnouts if you do burnouts. You say shit like, oh its raining, the drive home is going to be fun! But we all know you drive that little box home like the accountant in the camry next to you.

The last line you wrote, is just fucking disgusting.
                        That last line I wrote was fantastic and you know it.

If you actually read anything, you'd know that the M3 was at the race track not all that long ago. Now run along scooter, the men are talking.

Comment

• That's right, I saw that you did a pace lap with a line of cars.

Comment

• thank you for proving my point.

Comment

• Fuck yeah, Above and Beyond and Knife party for New Years!

Comment

hey I'm an accountant and I do burnouts everyday

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Working...
                                X