Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm about ready to crash for the night.

Comment

• Work mornings too?

Comment

• Rage Friday fgts. Go.
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
          Rage Friday fgts. Go.
          I hope that motherfucker in a red Saturn drives his car into a bridge, but only after getting news that his wife cheated on him and he has AIDS.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            I hope that motherfucker in a red Saturn drives his car into a bridge, but only after getting news that his wife cheated on him and he has AIDS.
            But she cheated on him with his dog and that's where the AIDS came from.
            Sup. Call me Z.
            My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
              But she cheated on him with his dog and that's where the AIDS came from.
              I'm not even sure I can improve on that.
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

I'm not even sure I can improve on that.
                If you wish bad shit on someone, go with the most off the wall badness you can come up.
                Sup. Call me Z.
                My Accord "build".

Comment

• Fucking pay day!
                  IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

You won't see 50mpg. And, for what it's worth, I usually average around 30mpg in my pig - and that's with the H22 fuel hog.

Big B series motors do very well with simple bolt-ons and a tune. Generally speaking, my car is basically an I/H/E car (for the most part, there's more to it but most of it is pointless).
                    Very well? As in better gas mileage?
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      Very well? As in better gas mileage?
                      Precisely. Not a whole lot of power to be gained, but they certainly do like to breath a little better. Most of it comes with the tune, but with just the I/H/E on my car I saw 2mpg difference.

Comment

• Trying to enroll in better health insurance for my wife and myself since today is the last day of open enrollment.

I have no idea what I'm doing.

Comment

• Chris, make HR help you. That's their fucking job. Unless your HR rep is Pam from Archer, then you're fucked.

Comment

Precisely. Not a whole lot of power to be gained, but they certainly do like to breath a little better. Most of it comes with the tune, but with just the I/H/E on my car I saw 2mpg difference.
                            lol intake, headers, exhaust ~ $1200 = 2mpg improvement

WIN

Comment

• that's almost as badass as the people that take their mirrors off and put on skinnier tires so they can get an .03 mpg improvement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                Chris, make HR help you. That's their fucking job. Unless your HR rep is Pam from Archer, then you're fucked.
                                Don't make me bust out the dolphin.

I figured it out, a simple HR phonecall fixed it. The same call may have also made me a sexual predator.

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                                lol intake, headers, exhaust ~ $1200 = 2mpg improvement

WIN
                                Shut up hipster fggt. The only people who do mods JUST for mileage improvements are hipsters and Prius drivers.

Some positive side effects of knowing what the fuck you're doing while building a car may include, but are not limited to: increased performance, increased fuel mileage, and more burnouts.

Comment

Working...
                                X