This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Another elitist idiot spouting off on how his Legacy "is the greatest car ever made, and nothing can touch it in the winter and blah blah blah blah blah I touch myself to the sound of flat 4 cylinders blah blah".
    That guy likes dicks. My XT6 was loads better tha a legacy.

Comment

• New subarus kinda suck, which is why they're selling so many cars nowadays.

Am I dumb for really wanting a 2nd/3rd gen prelude or a 1st gen integra

Comment

• I had a 1st gen integra. Good little car. Kinda miss something with pop up lights

Comment

• 0-60 in 8 seconds and like 50mpg highway sounds pretty nice. But the preludes look so nice, even if they only get 20mpg and have even less performance potential..

Comment

• You ain't getting 50mpsgin a first gen integra. Maybe 35.

Comment

• blah blah blah blah

Comment

• bleh. whatever ill just get a space wagon and boost the shit out of the 4g63

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1MhWwwYZWc"]1983 Mitsubishi CHARIOT Ad - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Build up a Previa AllTrac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                    bleh. whatever ill just get a space wagon and boost the shit out of the 4g63

1983 Mitsubishi CHARIOT Ad - YouTube
                    Thats not a 4g63, that is like the 4g92

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                      Thats not a 4g63, that is like the 4g92
                      Close enough it's only 29 off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                        0-60 in 8 seconds and 50mpg highway sounds pretty nice. But the preludes look so nice, even if they only get 20mpg and have even less performance potential..
                        You won't see 50mpg. And, for what it's worth, I usually average around 30mpg in my pig - and that's with the H22 fuel hog.

Big B series motors do very well with simple bolt-ons and a tune. Generally speaking, my car is basically an I/H/E car (for the most part, there's more to it but most of it is pointless).
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• LOL, just got an ad in my email for the Miley Cyrus tour.

Comment

• Yo.

Comment

• Sup Coco.

Comment

• Not much man. Tried playing some Black Ops 2 and it was hard getting used to it again since I've been playing GTA, but I eventually picked up on it. Then a game later my Xbox throws the red ring of death...

I fixed it and then it stalled on me again so I'm just calling it a night and watch some CSI lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X