Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    gun control bs pisses me off so much

The current law they are trying to pass wouldn't stop:
    Columbine
    Newtown
    most likely wouldn't have stopped the movie theater shootout either

so really, whats the fucking point
    I'm beyond pissed. Living in commufornia we have pending bills that will further infringe our civil liberties and not one would have stopped any of the "main stream" killings. I don't use the word shootings becuase people who like to go to the range are shooters. The correct term is mass murder for killers.
    Originally posted by Kielan
    I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• meh, if you had australias gun laws, the only people who'd get shot would be underworld figures who probably deserve it.... as they tend to just kill eachother and not innocent people.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
        I'm beyond pissed. Living in commufornia we have pending bills that will further infringe our civil liberties and not one would have stopped any of the "main stream" killings. I don't use the word shootings becuase people who like to go to the range are shooters. The correct term is mass murder for killers.
        what could be done to prevent such events in your opinion?

Comment

• I'd settle for a basic safety course and a concealed carry course before you start concealed carry in public.

In GA, all you need to do to start carrying in public is hand over 80 bucks, get finger printed, and have a clear back ground check. No classes required at all, which scares the shit out of me.
          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
            meh, if you had australias gun laws, the only people who'd get shot would be underworld figures who probably deserve it.... as they tend to just kill eachother and not innocent people.
            You can't compare Australia, England, or any Other country to the USA. It was build upon the notion of balance of power which included firearms to the people who assisted in checks and balances to the whole system. It will never be taken away. In England, they are subjects. Here we, well currently are are fighting, to be a sovereign individual.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

I'm beyond pissed. Living in commufornia we have pending bills that will further infringe out civil liberties and not one would have stopped any of the "main stream" killings. I don't use the word shootings becuase people who like to go to the range are shooters. The correct term is mass murder for killers.
              Such fucking bullshit.

You want protection from this sort of act, you add more prevention and protection.
              Cops\security guards at places where alot of people gather.
              Face recognition cameras.
              Devices that can detect explosives and gun powder
              Not allowing people to fucking open an EMERGENCY escape without sounding a fire escape.
              Proper training and response from workers.
              Controlling our borders and limiting immigration like most of the fucking world.

Stripping away rights from PEOPLE THAT FOLLOW THE FUCKING LAWS is stupid.

The way the fucking retard liberals see it is:
              All mass murders are done with assault rifles
              therefore anyone with an assault rifle is capable of a mass murder
              take away assault rifle=no more mass murder
              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                kill all the muslims, gays and mentally unstable people.

so 90% of the american population.

Comment

send them to africa, burn it with fire
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                    This is a problem that cannot be easily fixed with the wave of a wand. I do not know if such a solution could be be brought up at the moment. All of the moves the democrats in this state have done have nothing to do with solving the issue at hand, other than making themselves feel good as to passing just something against firearms

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

meh, if you had australias gun laws, the only people who'd get shot would be underworld figures who probably deserve it.... as they tend to just kill eachother and not innocent people.
                      You guys are fucked if:
                      A country invades (cough cough china)
                      you get a dictator

Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                      I'd settle for a basic safety course and a concealed carry course before you start concealed carry in public.

In GA, all you need to do to start carrying in public is hand over 80 bucks, get finger printed, and have a clear back ground check. No classes required at all, which scares the shit out of me.
                      Alot of states up here require a special class and has to be signed by local police commissioner.

Comment

You can't compare Australia, England, or any Other country to the USA. It was build upon the notion of balance of power which included firearms to the people who assisted in checks and balances to the whole system. It will never be taken away. In England, they are subjects. Here we, well currently are are fighting, to be a sovereign individual.
                        lol, so like in the middle east where people kill eachother every day due to thousands of years of religious beliefs, america will never be stable due to the rights and governing institutions being bought to power with force?

gg america, everyone will watch you implode. Russia, China, and everyone else will be laughing at you

Comment

You forgot blacks, gangs, and mexicans.

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                          This is a problem that cannot be easily fixed with the wave of a wand. I do not know if such a solution could be be brought up at the moment. All of the moves the democrats in this state have done have nothing to do with solving the issue at hand, other than making themselves feel good as to passing just something against firearms
                          guns are scary, so lets ban them
                          next they'll ban the boogieman

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                            send them to africa, burn it with fire
                            I lol'ed. Beer wasted on my screen

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                              Such fucking bullshit.

You want protection from this sort of act, you add more prevention and protection.
                              Copssecurity guards at places where alot of people gather.
                              Face recognition cameras.
                              Devices that can detect explosives and gun powder
                              Not allowing people to fucking open an EMERGENCY escape without sounding a fire escape.
                              Proper training and response from workers.
                              Controlling our borders and limiting immigration like most of the fucking world.

Stripping away rights from PEOPLE THAT FOLLOW THE FUCKING LAWS is stupid.

The way the fucking retard liberals see it is:
                              All mass murders are done with assault rifles
                              therefore anyone with an assault rifle is capable of a mass murder
                              take away assault rifle=no more mass murder
                              To add to your list, we need to stop giving these fuckers a morbid celebrity profile. Because a kid sees that insane media coverage and will think, "ok well the guy is dead, but now people will remember him, they'll know his name, he's part of history" and goes out and does the same shit.

I really wish they'd never released the Boston bombers IDs. I don't give a shit about who they are or why they did it. I want to know more about the people that did the right thing and helped their fellow men and women in a time of crisis.
                              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

lol, so like in the middle east where people kill eachother every day due to thousands of years of religious beliefs, america will never be stable due to the rights and governing institutions being bought to power with force?

gg america, everyone will watch you implode. Russia, China, and everyone else will be laughing at you
                                Hardly
                                We kill each other for lust, greed, rage, and envy.

Comment

Working...
                                X