Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its only Wednesday. Save that shit for Friday.
    Sup. Call me Z.
    My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
      Its only Wednesday. Save that shit for Friday.
      Pre-rage friday-rage

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        Seems like everyone is getting out of the stance game. You fuckers
        Lol when Jaze mentioned putting meat tires and square setup on his 1jz e36, I was hell yeah

Last edited by Miroteknik; 11-13-2013, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
          Lol when Jaze mentioned putting meat tires and square setup on his 1jz e36, I was hell yeah
          Yeah, I can't wait for that if I'm honest. Interested to see what engine is going in too

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            I'm still waiting to hear from this guy and if he accepted my offer. He was asking 7k cash and I told him I'm good for it as he shot down my offer for 6500. All I asked was some more pics and details on it. I just want to make sure it's fairly clean underneath. It's about 4 hours away so if I take the time to drive down there it's with the intentions of bringing it home.
            That's a lot of coin for a Jeep. What are you looking at?
            Originally posted by Minuki View Post
            Seems like everyone is getting out of the stance game. You fuckers
            *fitment
            Originally posted by Minuki View Post
            Yeah, I can't wait for that if I'm honest. Interested to see what engine is going in too
            I hope it's a wankel, just to piss off Rob.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
              I have a pretty solid idea
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• he said it was BMW....

My guess is the 335 twin turbo

Comment

• Bought that Golf TDI for the GF yesterday. Filled it up and she drove it 105 miles home. didn't even use an 1/8th of a tank.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    Bought that Golf TDI for the GF yesterday. Filled it up and she drove it 105 miles home. didn't even use an 1/8th of a tank.
                    Time for plaid headliner.

Comment

• I get on average 16-18mpg in my s4. Thats staying out of boost for the most part and granny shifting. Granted I do have snow tires on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        I get on average 16-18mpg in my s4. Thats staying out of boost for the most part and granny shifting. Granted I do have snow tires on it.
                        oh so you could be driving a dodge ram

why aren't you driving a dodge ram

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                          oh so you could be driving a dodge ram

why aren't you driving a dodge ram
                          Why would I drive a truck? I have no need to drive a truck. I have heated leather seats, auto climate control, power seats, and a turbo. For what I paid I would have gotten some piece of shit truck with a cloth bench seat and a fuck ton of miles/rust

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                            Bought that Golf TDI for the GF yesterday. Filled it up and she drove it 105 miles home. didn't even use an 1/8th of a tank.
                            I **** you.

I drove that far this weekend and burned up just under half a tank.
                            Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                            I get on average 16-18mpg in my s4. Thats staying out of boost for the most part and granny shifting. Granted I do have snow tires on it.
                            Wait, you have an S4 that runs for that long?
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Why would I drive a truck? I have no need to drive a truck. I have heated leather seats, auto climate control, power seats, and a turbo. For what I paid I would have gotten some piece of shit truck with a cloth bench seat and a fuck ton of miles/rust
                              Just messin with you. And, I really want one of these (except a crew cab). My cousin says he knows a guy that will give one away for dirt.

Comment

I'm getting around 35mpg I think. Should get some more once these mods are done

Comment

Working...
                                X