This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup Z.

They salted the ever-living fuck out of the roads here last night. Fun is officially over.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Sup guys. Just talked with my insurance agent who is coincidently my god mother. Lol

Anyways, if I buy the jeep my insurance will go down $40 every six months

Me fricken gusta. I love how this plan is coming together.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        Sup guys. Just talked with my insurance agent who is coincidently my god mother. Lol

Very nice. You just reminded me that I need to switch my plan over and start saving myself an extra $40/mo.

By the way Andy, I'm going to have to pass on your wheels. As badly as I want them, I can't afford to swing the cash on them right now. I just spent the same amount on a new TV.
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I was going to ask about the wheels. No problem man. Hopefully they will go quick here on the forums.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I love buying a new Tv, you think the one you have is fine then you stop by best buy and see the brand new led lcd plasma vibrating remote and drool.

Then you cry yourself to sleep while watching the tv because you just paid so much for the tv.

Comment

• Morning all.

Comment

Welcome to 2 weeks ago

lol ive been slackin

IG: Nick475

Comment

• Need some input. You guys think $1300 is too much to ask for my wheels? They are 17x8 and 17x9 and the tires that are on them have some life left.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Back on stockers for the winter, damn it looks stupid

Comment

• Where the hell is Dave. Need to know if it's ok to post my wheels in both the 4x114.3 classified and the 5x114.3 classifieds. Because they are dual drilled obviously.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Sup Z.

They salted the ever-living fuck out of the roads here last night. Fun is officially over.
                        They haven't gotten that far here. I've been rocking the steels for a minute though. **** it.
                        Originally posted by andybob View Post
                        Sup guys. Just talked with my insurance agent who is coincidently my god mother. Lol

Not bad.
                        Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                        Morning all.
                        Sup J.
                        Originally posted by Nick475 View Post
                        lol ive been slackin
                        Yeah you have. Don't backtrack to find where it was mentioned in here though. I'll give ya a hint: Scott and I were talking about it for a little over a page.
                        Sup. Call me Z.
                        My Accord "build".

Comment

I was going to ask about the wheels. No problem man. Hopefully they will go quick here on the forums.
                          I really, really fucking want them, too.
                          Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          I love buying a new Tv, you think the one you have is fine then you stop by best buy and see the brand new led lcd plasma vibrating remote and drool.

Then you cry yourself to sleep while watching the tv because you just paid so much for the tv.
                          I just plunked a grand on a TV. The only thing that keeps me from tears is playing GTA5 on it and drooling.
                          Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                          Morning all.
                          Morning J.
                          Originally posted by andybob View Post
                          Need some input. You guys think $1300 is too much to ask for my wheels? They are 17x8 and 17x9 and the tires that are on them have some life left.
                          Not at all. Post them for $1,500, they'll go.

Comment

• I'm still waiting to hear from this guy and if he accepted my offer. He was asking 7k cash and I told him I'm good for it as he shot down my offer for 6500. All I asked was some more pics and details on it. I just want to make sure it's fairly clean underneath. It's about 4 hours away so if I take the time to drive down there it's with the intentions of bringing it home.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Seems like everyone is getting out of the stance game. You fuckers

Comment

• Don't be mad bro.
                                Sup. Call me Z.
                                My Accord "build".

Comment

Working...
                                X