This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    HKS sniper rifle BOV master race here....Its terrible and i want to kill myself everytime i let off the throttle.
    I do know a guy selling a ssqv gen 3 for $30 with recirc kit. I thought about it.

Comment

• it was probably the good old days before the hipster scene kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        it was probably the good old days before the hipster scene kids.
        obviously. that shit didnt exist yet. and back then cars werent the cool thing to do. it was actually kinda dangerous and shady lol
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

It was. Good times were had.
          Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

HKS sniper rifle BOV master race here....Its terrible and i want to kill myself everytime i let off the throttle.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

- Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

It's surreal to have to tell your own mother that until she get's her shit in order and apologizes for her behavior, she is no longer welcome in her son's house.
                Yikes. Not good times.
                Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                Never let off the throttle.

Problem: solved.
                Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                I remember the early years. I'm fortunate enough to say I never liked body kits or clear tail lights.

I distinctly remember my friend's turbo B18-swapped CRX with an HKS BOV. First boosted car I ever rode in. Circa 2002.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  obviously. that shit didnt exist yet. and back then cars werent the cool thing to do. it was actually kinda dangerous and shady lol
                  Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                  It was. Good times were had.

I wish I wasn't so young back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    Yikes. Not good times.

Never let off the throttle.

Problem: solved.

I remember the early years. I'm fortunate enough to say I never liked body kits or clear tail lights.

I distinctly remember my friend's turbo B18-swapped CRX with an HKS BOV. First boosted car I ever rode in. Circa 2002.
                    dont be a faggot. ridiculous body kits, stickers, clear tails (the real ones before they were outlawed) and headlight/taillight swaps were the shit. everyone knows that

Comment

• I remember need for speed underground 1 and how cool i used to think it was

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                        I remember need for speed underground 1 and how cool i used to think it was
                        I remember that I thought I was the shit when I had Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2.

Comment

dont be a faggot. ridiculous body kits, stickers, clear tails (the real ones before they were outlawed) and headlight/taillight swaps were the shit. everyone knows that
                          I still like clear tailights on certain applications.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                            they are almost impossible to find. and youre likely to get pulled over quick with them

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                              they are almost impossible to find. and youre likely to get pulled over quick with them

Comment

I would have traded my dick for a bomex kit, supra tail lights and skyline headlights on my civic back in the day. no 2 cars looked alike back then, and ineriors were just as wild.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X