Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I kinda liked the Liberty Walk stuff at first, then once I got looking at the Bag Riders Ewhatever, I kinda lost respect for them. When you take a luxury/exotic car and chop it up, in the end the panel gaps and overall quality of the car shouldn't be changed.

What I'm taking about is this kinda stuff:

You know companies like BMW and especially Ferrari make sure their overall panel gaps looks pretty much flawless before the car leaves the factory. Anyone with the tooling to make the panels and a god damn rivet gun can make a similar car with shoddy panel gaps.

I understand RWB kinda falls into this category, but at least he does everything himself and adds some individual flair to each car. I'd much rather an RWB Porsche over a Liberty Walk whatever.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Anyone know if there were 4x114.3 RPF1's made?

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        Anyone know if there were 4x114.3 RPF1's made?
        Yeah, you can buy them on ebay right now.

Tecnocraft is the leading designer and manufacture of high-quality carbon fiber automotive body components for Honda, Toyota, Jeep, BMW and more. Find PasswordJDM carbon fiber and kevlar parts exclusively at Tecnocraft.

or here.

Comment

I kinda liked the Liberty Walk stuff at first, then once I got looking at the Bag Riders Ewhatever, I kinda lost respect for them. When you take a luxury/exotic car and chop it up, in the end the panel gaps and overall quality of the car shouldn't be changed.

What I'm taking about is this kinda stuff:

[IMG]http://www.stanceworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/libtery-walk-335-bag-riders.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]http://www.stanceworks.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/wide-body-E92-bagged-lb-performance.jpg[IMG]

You know companies like BMW and especially Ferrari make sure their overall panel gaps looks pretty much flawless before the car leaves the factory. Anyone with the tooling to make the panels and a god damn rivet gun can make a similar car with shoddy panel gaps.

I understand RWB kinda falls into this category, but at least he does everything himself and adds some individual flair to each car. I'd much rather an RWB Porsche over a Liberty Walk whatever.
          What the ever living fuck? That just doesn't work for that car at all. Can't say I'm a fan of that E92.
          Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            Yeah, you can buy them on ebay right now.

Tecnocraft is the leading designer and manufacture of high-quality carbon fiber automotive body components for Honda, Toyota, Jeep, BMW and more. Find PasswordJDM carbon fiber and kevlar parts exclusively at Tecnocraft.

or here.
            oooo. Thanks man.

Of course though, they don't make them in 16x8 4x114.3....Only 16x7's.

I really want to run 8's square all around with like a 225/50 sticky tire. 8's would allow for mice meaty fitment and I really liked the RPF1's because I think they would look decent and I know they're lighter than hell.

I kinda really want to do something different next year. I'm thinking I want to tint the windows lightly, and do a meaty wheel/tire combo and paint the lettering on the tires for a kinda 'motorsports' feel. I also want to do some more basic suspension work so it handles better and is basically a really fun car to drive.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• What about Kosei K1's? they come in 16x8.5 and they're not too much heavier, I think less than half a pound.

Comment

What about Kosei K1's? they come in 16x8.5 and they're not too much heavier, I think less than half a pound.
                awww shit, lemme look into them. I also do like that style of wheel. Only pain in the ass is I'll have to make sure my brakes aren't rusty and shit because you'll be able to see them in those wheels.

Also, this stance shit is beat. I was just in the showroom. I miss the humble beginnings this place had a couple years ago. Not it just seems like everyone wants to 'kill the game' and it's all about dick swinging. It just seems like the passion is gone.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• The stance scene has changed so much in the last year it's almost unreconizable.

Comment

The stance scene has changed so much in the last year it's almost unreconizable.
                    Yep, not only the scene but this forum.

I remember back when this place used to feature cool cars all the time. Now it's just all their friend's cars and other shit no one really cares about. I remember when I joined I would spend hours looking at old blog posts. Didn't matter the car or what it looked like, it was all cool. Now it's just the same shit.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Time to get some shit done. Later

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Later Andy.

Comment

Yep, not only the scene but this forum.

I remember back when this place used to feature cool cars all the time. Now it's just all their friend's cars and other shit no one really cares about. I remember when I joined I would spend hours looking at old blog posts. Didn't matter the car or what it looked like, it was all cool. Now it's just the same shit.
                          Lol I think I found this forum when it was on the "downhill slope" that you're talking about, so to me, it isn't weird.

Wish I wasn't always so late to the party...

Comment

• We still do features?
                            Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              We still do features?
                              On the Blog. With the exception of C-Hutches car and maybe a 4wd Mk4 everything has been filler and BS articles about Pebble Beach, American LeMans Series and whatnot. Shit that nobody actually relates to.

Comment

• Only about cars on bags
                                Last edited by Dudermagee; 11-06-2013, 12:35 PM.
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X