This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
    Ugh. The house buying process is such a bitch though.
    Better than building. I swear 80% of contractors are borderline retarded.

Comment

• Friday and off early, cheah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
        Better than building. I swear 80% of contractors are borderline retarded.
        True. Finding a good one is damn near impossible.
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Clocked 140K in the Touring tonight

Comment

• The listing agent didn't see a counter offer from the bank so we got pushed back a week. Then when we finally get the counter offer, he neglected to tell us the ACTUAL sale price as well as how much they want for EMD so I accepted what I thought was a counter. He's just terrible at his job and my realtor is paying for it.
            Originally posted by Oxer
            people are such stupid cunts.
            fuck everybody.
            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
            Originally posted by Dudermagee
            You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
              The listing agent didn't see a counter offer from the bank so we got pushed back a week. Then when we finally get the counter offer, he neglected to tell us the ACTUAL sale price as well as how much they want for EMD so I accepted what I thought was a counter. He's just terrible at his job and my realtor is paying for it.
              Wow...
              Sup. Call me Z.
              My Accord "build".

Comment

• I love that my voice is like that of a kid in the process of his balls dropping.

I guess it's better than being actually sick. Gotta keep taking meds to fight that shit off.

Comment

• Are the meds causing the pubescent voice? That shit must be hilarious!
                  Sup. Call me Z.
                  My Accord "build".

Comment

• Goddamn brakes.

Comment

• What now?
                      Sup. Call me Z.
                      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Previous Audi mechanics used blue loctite on every single thing on the caliper. Including the caliper guide pins.

I think they turned the rotors too many times or never turned them because there is the hugest fucking ridge on the rotor.

I also dont have the 27mm socket required to get the axle out to replace the cv boot.
                        Last edited by mrg7243; 11-02-2013, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• Well that sucks.
                          Sup. Call me Z.
                          My Accord "build".

Comment

• Its amazing how once you do one side the next side is easier. Took me awhile to get the drivers tie rod done, then no time at all to do the passenger

Comment

• My step grandfather and his friends came over for dinner. They are 87 and older. Watching them make drinks is hilarious, they have spilled so many times. Its a goddamn mess

Comment

• yo.

John, tell me about your yurt. I was thinking about them today. Would be cooler than hell to build one.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X