This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omnious View Post
    I spoke with Oxer. My previous adventure here was during a rough part of my life, and I channeled all my stress into being an ignorant prick here. After talking with him for a bit, he said I could have another chance under a new username. Of course everyone will know who i am, but the name celli carrys a lot of baggage.
    Well alright, that's cool

I just thought there was actually a way to change your username that i didn't know about

I wanna be named papa john

Oh p.s. if you mean it to be ominous then yours is spelled wrong im afraid omnious isn't a a word?
    Last edited by Stupid Kid; 10-30-2013, 11:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Living life one username at a time a see.
      if you want to put it that way. If i play my cards right, this is the last username I should ever need. Mostly considering if things dont work out this time, which i presume they will, I probably wont be allowed back again.

Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
      Well alright, that's cool

I just thought there was actually a way to change your username that i didn't know about

I wanna be named papa john
      haha as most people know i was banned from a celica forum like 10 or 11 months ago and they STILL mention me in a lot of threads. I'm their current "comparison" for how much of an idiot someone is which is kind of amusing but the super mods name is Omnious and when this get's back to him, I hope it makes him furious

Originally posted by High_5er
      Hella irritating when the local Fuckbois smash around in a stock WRX with a fart can and a BOV. Then theyre all like, "Yeah bro I run boost" DUH NIGGA YOUR CAR CAME WITH IT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
        Oh p.s. if you mean it to be ominous then yours is spelled wrong im afraid omnious isn't a a word?
        look up

Hella irritating when the local Fuckbois smash around in a stock WRX with a fart can and a BOV. Then theyre all like, "Yeah bro I run boost" DUH NIGGA YOUR CAR CAME WITH IT.

Comment

look up
          Omnious is not a word in any language.
          Synonyms and related words for omnious from OneLook Thesaurus, a powerful English thesaurus and brainstorming tool that lets you describe what you're looking for in plain terms.

Tell that man its not a word if you wanna perterb him i guess

Comment

Omnious is not a word in any language.
            Synonyms and related words for omnious from OneLook Thesaurus, a powerful English thesaurus and brainstorming tool that lets you describe what you're looking for in plain terms.

Tell that man its not a word if you wanna perterb him i guess
            I have no idea why the hell it's his name. but let's be honest, it's better than celli (because of the baggage) and low_andslow (which is just the name I made to talk to oxer)

Comment

• ok

Comment

• curious, what's your relationship to papa johns? lover? employee? franchise owner?

Comment

• I'm papa john

Comment

I'm papa john

Comment

no jokes but RT probably isn't the best place to start back
                      Last edited by Rebounder; 10-31-2013, 05:31 AM.
                      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                      The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                      P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Oh god what is happening to RT
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                          Oh god what is happening to RT
                          I wanted to kill something as soon as I opened the thread this morning, too.

Also, Roman, do you guys get these in upside-down land?

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                          Originally posted by Ollie
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yeah just a 34 4-door
                            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Well, time for me to move to Australia.

There was a "Nice Price/Crack Pipe" thing for that car on Jalopnik this morning. What I wouldn't give for an R34 saloon.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Celli in RT?

I'll come back later.

Comment

Working...
                                X