Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anybody worked on e46 convertible tops? There's an 02 325 selling cheap here with a top that wont go down...

Comment

• Oh heyyy RT
      BMW E38
      That White Evo
      -SOLD
      instagram @kbuss
      flickr

Comment

• Sup.

Comment

• I **** not having time to do shit car related. But the list grows bigger and bigger

Comment

• Sup gangstas. Hongree time so I'm gonna eat tacos.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
              I need to install front tie rods before I can get the front aligned.

I need longer tie rods :/ I want to space my front wheels out more with more camber for more aggressive fitment, but my current tie rods wont be able to handle it

Originally posted by High_5er
              Hella irritating when the local Fuckbois smash around in a stock WRX with a fart can and a BOV. Then theyre all like, "Yeah bro I run boost" DUH NIGGA YOUR CAR CAME WITH IT.

Comment

• wait you can change your username on here ? celli reincarnated is like ominous or something now and he wasn't before i think?

Comment

• OH shit There he is yo!!!!!!

how'd you do dat

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                    wait you can change your username on here ? celli reincarnated is like ominous or something now and he wasn't before i think?
                    Now that I look you may be on to something.

Comment

• ^Dog he's right up there!
                      Last edited by Stupid Kid; 10-30-2013, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• Fucking Christ almighty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                          wait you can change your username on here ? celli reincarnated is like ominous or something now and he wasn't before i think?
                          I spoke with Oxer. My previous adventure here was during a rough part of my life, and I channeled all my stress into being an ignorant prick here. After talking with him for a bit, he said I could have another chance under a new username. Of course everyone will know who i am, but the name celli carrys a lot of baggage.

Originally posted by High_5er
                          Hella irritating when the local Fuckbois smash around in a stock WRX with a fart can and a BOV. Then theyre all like, "Yeah bro I run boost" DUH NIGGA YOUR CAR CAME WITH IT.

Comment

• I hope we don't ban him so quickly, the laughs were nonstop.

Comment

• I thought this was a joke.

Comment

• Living life one username at a time a see.

Comment

Working...
                                X