X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A wild dudeman appears.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I'm a newfgt and I'm here to party. You should be nice or I might cry.
      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Sup guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
          Yes, i try to point out when this thread is being overrun by newfgts like you.
          Lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
            Why dallas?
            We don't like dallas much in austin...
            Always liked the area. I havent been to Austin since I was a kid.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
            Lol...

Wut?

Comment

• Random Thread seems like you could talk about anything, but in reality, the only things considered cool in here are

super cool offset three piece oh look what im rebuilding shiny bolts omgosh polish wheels

oh you have an opinion? lol shutyourfuckingmouth you scum go kill yourself

daftpunk is the best music on earth they've been around since before your mom im so music smart

bleh blarg this day sucks omg work sucks fuckya im getting a promotion fuck you you cant have a promotion

im gonna buy this blah blah blah (never ends up buying shit)

light beer is piss go fall into a canyon full of aids riddled gorillas in heat you smut faced inbred noob

im so above all you faggots and i'd tell you about it but I have to go bid on some shit wheels that my country is too stupid to build themselves we have shit like American racing and ADR and XXR and shit fuck ya

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                Random Thread seems like you could talk about anything, but in reality, the only things considered cool in here are

super cool offset three piece oh look what im rebuilding shiny bolts omgosh polish wheels

oh you have an opinion? lol shutyourfuckingmouth you scum go kill yourself

daftpunk is the best music on earth they've been around since before your mom im so music smart

bleh blarg this day sucks omg work sucks fuckya im getting a promotion fuck you you cant have a promotion

im gonna buy this blah blah blah (never ends up buying shit)

light beer is piss go fall into a canyon full of aids riddled gorillas in heat you smut faced inbred noob

im so above all you faggots and i'd tell you about it but I have to go bid on some shit wheels that my country is too stupid to build themselves we have shit like American racing and ADR and XXR and shit fuck ya
                bro do you even lift

Comment

• Off work early yo.

Comment

• Meh. Old RT fgts are butt hurt.
                    Sup. Call me Z.
                    My Accord "build".

Comment

• Towed my Dads car home cause he filled it with petrol instead of diesel. idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                        Towed my Dads car home cause he filled it with petrol instead of diesel. idiot
                        We had this one delivery and this lady came back home and couldn't reach her husband because she was driving his Jeep. She said she couldn't go over 15mph...

Comment

• Sup

Comment

• Hey man. Whats up?

Comment

• Sup Sean?

Comment

• Same old shit. How about you guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X