Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wait....what? i thought they meant the hatch was the 3rd door. (i **** when motherfuckers call hatchbacks 3/5 doors. really throat-punch worthy)

jesus h fucking christ that's retarded....

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      the first couple times i saw then around, I thought they were available in a 3-door and 5-door. then i realized they were the same fucking car
      Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
      wait....what? i thought they meant the hatch was the 3rd door. (i **** when motherfuckers call hatchbacks 3/5 doors. really throat-punch worthy)

god damn it dave...

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        wait....what? i thought they meant the hatch was the 3rd door. (i **** when motherfuckers call hatchbacks 3/5 doors. really throat-punch worthy)

its a 4-door lol. 1 drivers, 2 on the pass side, 1 hatch
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• THE HATCH IS NOT A FUCKING DOOR NO ONE USES IT TO GET INTO THE FUCKING CAR. TECHNICALLY EVERY CAR WITH A TRUNK AND A FOLD DOWN REAR SEAT IS A FUCKING 3/5 DOOR BY THAT FUCKED UP RETARD LOGIC.

fuck you bitch ass caps lock filter

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
            THE HATCH IS NOT A FUCKING DOOR NO ONE USES IT TO GET INTO THE FUCKING CAR. TECHNICALLY EVERY CAR WITH A TRUNK AND A FOLD DOWN REAR SEAT IS A FUCKING 3/5 DOOR BY THAT FUCKED UP RETARD LOGIC.

fuck you bitch ass caps lock filter
            Ive got into cars through the hatch before :shrug

Comment

• I leave my back seat folded down and always go in through the trunk...
              IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                I leave my back seat folded down and always go in through the trunk...
                I used to get in and out of the doors before everyone else started doing it. now its trunk only. fuck Im hip

Comment

• I don't always get into a car, but when I do, I get in through the trunk.

The trunk, not just for dead hookers.

Comment

I used to get in and out of the doors before everyone else started doing it. now its trunk only. fuck Im hip
                    Fucking Hipster

Comment

• I kick the fucking windshield out of mine and hop right in.
                      IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        Fucking Hipster
                        hell yea. down to my fixie and the shoes I bought so some black kid could get a pair too. thats how much i care

Comment

hell yea. down to my fixie and the shoes I bought so some black kid could get a pair too. thats how much i care
                          I'd laugh but I'd **** to choke on this pumpkin spice latte.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                            I'd laugh but I'd **** to choke on this pumpkin spice latte.
                            the people who buy those shoes are some of the people I **** most. anytime i see someone wearing them I want to punch them in the slactivist mouth. theyre the same people that were all about KONY 2012 and whatever the next trendy cause was.

Comment

the people who buy those shoes are some of the people I **** most. anytime i see someone wearing them I want to punch them in the slactivist mouth. theyre the same people that were all about KONY 2012 and whatever the next trendy cause was.
                              It just helps all the broads feel better about their consciences for what raunchy whores they are.

Comment

Black kids don't need shoes, they need to be making shoes.

Comment

Working...
                                X