• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
    hope you don't break down.

God damn Gaylude Gaym3 GayMC driver.

Comment

• Im already missing riding the moto on a warm day.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post

God damn Gaylude Gaym3 GayMC driver.
        You have the word "nut" in your user name.

I rest my case.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

You have the word "nut" in your user name.

I rest my case.
          you have "lemon" in yours
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            you have "lemon" in yours
            *Yores

Ironically, you have "rage". Huh.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yup I have decided. This winter I am making a black bear suit to wear over my snowboarding gear.

Finna rustle all the jimmies.

Comment

hope you don't break down.
                I see you enjoy audi jokes. I made it there and back and then to firestone. Getting an lifetime alignment now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                  I see you enjoy audi jokes. I made it there and back and then to firestone. Getting an lifetime alignment now.
                  You're just throwing fuel to the fire by admitting your car is going directly to a shop after driving it today.

Comment

• I found a bunch of full-length Beavis & Butthead videos on Youtube.

There goes the rest of my night.

Comment

You're just throwing fuel to the fire by admitting your car is going directly to a shop after driving it today.
                      But it is not related to issues it is for an alignment. I have had no issues with the car. All I have been doing is routine used car maintenance. The only audi issue it has is the tacj doesn't work and the climate control screen has burnt pixels. So suck on those nuts

Comment

But it is not related to issues it is for an alignment. I have had no issues with the car. All I have been doing is routine used car maintenance. The only audi issue it has is the tacj doesn't work and the climate control screen has burnt pixels. So suck on those nuts
                        LOL your tachometer, one of the most important things you have on a car, doesn't work. And now you're telling me you can't read your climate control.

Stop giving me ammunition.

Comment

revs are overrated. Take it to the limit (LIMIIIIIIIT!!!), then shift
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Shift around the razor's edge
                            Don't look down just keep your head

Comment

Limit!
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

LOL your tachometer, one of the most important things you have on a car, doesn't work. And now you're telling me you can't read your climate control.

Stop giving me ammunition.
                                Meh still runs and drives.

Comment

Working...
                                X