This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sup yo's

I think the coils and wheel are going to come off my car next week.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Parting it out Andy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
        Parting it out Andy?
        I think so. I just want to roll with it stock, take some pics, and see if I can sell it. If I do sell it I'll get rid of the wheels, coils, swaybar, and other little odds and ends and get the 9-5 Aero I really want. It's kind of bittersweet, but I'm so ready for something else.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          Bullshit, you can't get drunk on Pabst.
          You can if you're a hipster.
          Originally posted by Minuki View Post
          Lol yeah.

Putting snow tyres on the beemer, that'll be fun. Really wish I wasn't using it though
          Snow tires are an excellent investment. I'm holding off as long as I can before I put my new wheels/tires on the truck. Speaking of, I need plastidip.

Originally posted by andybob View Post
          Sup yo's

I think the coils and wheel are going to come off my car next week.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• You got buyers for your parts yet Andy?

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
              I think so. I just want to roll with it stock, take some pics, and see if I can sell it. If I do sell it I'll get rid of the wheels, coils, swaybar, and other little odds and ends and get the 9-5 Aero I really want. It's kind of bittersweet, but I'm so ready for something else.
              I want your wheels so badly, but can't really justify the cost.

They would look awesome on the Accord...
              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
              Originally posted by Ollie
              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Good plan. So there's been no interest in at all with all the parts/wheels etc?

Comment

• I need some 15mm spacers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    You got buyers for your parts yet Andy?
                    Nah, but I haven't listed them anywhere yet. I figure if the car sells I can clean everything else up nice and then sell them to buy part for the next car.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    I want your wheels so badly, but can't really justify the cost.

They would look awesome on the Accord...
                    Well, if my car doesn't sell I'll probably just hang onto them.

If I do plan to sell them you have the first dibs. I know I said I wanted $1200 before, but for you or any other RT'ers I'll do $1000. If I list them on here or anywhere else, I'll try and get 12 or maybe 1300 just because fuck everyone else.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      Yo.

I'm sure CO is a little bit nastier than upstate NY. I'm literally 5 miles away from Lake Ontario, so I'm sure we're going to get asshammered with lake-affect snow this year.
                      It is but isnt. The snow is light now wet heavy shit. But we get more, so it is a different kind of animal.

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      Bullshit, you can't get drunk on Pabst.
                      Hangover free beer to watery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                        Good plan. So there's been no interest in at all with all the parts/wheels etc?
                        Nope.

Listed it on craiglist under 7 different mid to large cities and got 0 calls, 0 texts, and not even an e-mail from a Nigerian Price wanting to give me money.

I've got to be honest, as clean as the car is, I'm not really surprised.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• ^^ If you want a Saab the 9-5 is not the one you want. It's platform lingers from the old 9000 and the 2.3L motor is also based off an old Saab design. If you are looking to go down the route of bankrupt via a no longer produced Sweedish car then get a 9-3. its much more modern and the 2.0L is very close in power figures to the 95 only it has way less car to drag around.

Just be prepared, the parts are hard to come by and very expensive when you do.

I **** to say this but if you are looking for a car like that get an A4, they are just as reliable and at least you can still buy what ever part you need.

If you think a old 95 will be a more reliable choice then a A4 then you are dreaming..

[IMG][/IMG]

I bought that car in very good condition one owner, I was warned by people that owned them about there reliability issues and I laughed it off thinking this car is awesome.

Nine months and 4 grand later it was the most expensive laugh ever. I'm not trying too poo over your parade, I'm just trying to give you my hard earned advice.
                          Last edited by Z.Cockburn; 10-23-2013, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• May need a new laptop batterey soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                              Nope.

Listed it on craiglist under 7 different mid to large cities and got 0 calls, 0 texts, and not even an e-mail from a Nigerian Price wanting to give me money.

I've got to be honest, as clean as the car is, I'm not really surprised.
                              so my offer is currently the best one?
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post
                                ^^ If you want a Saab the 9-5 is not the one you want. It's platform lingers from the old 9000 and the 2.3L motor is also based off an old Saab design. If you are looking to go down the route of bankrupt via a no longer produced Sweedish car then get a 9-3. its much more modern and the 2.0L is very close in power figures to the 95 only it has way less car to drag around.

Just be prepared, the parts are hard to come by and very expensive when you do.

I **** to say this but if you are looking for a car like that get an A4, they are just as reliable and at least you can still buy what ever part you need.

If you think a old 95 will be a more reliable choice then a A4 then you are dreaming..

[IMG][URLURL][/IMG]

I bought that car in very good condition one owner, I was warned by people that owned them about there reliability issues and I laughed it off thinking this car is awesome.

Nine months and 4 grand later it was the most expensive laugh ever. I'm not trying too poo over your parade, I'm just trying to give you my hard earned advice.
                                This. Cousin had a saab. Always in the shop. His defense was "but dude its fast".

Really? Ok well if that's enough for you, then have at it.

Comment

Working...
                                X