• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    haha excellent

Comment

Lol half those charges are bullshit and he wouldnt have gotten shit if they hadnt staged the weapons there.
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
        Lol half those charges are bullshit and he wouldnt have gotten shit if they hadnt staged the weapons there.
        If he had Slys lawyer, he would have only done his time served while awaiting trial then had probation. But I think he just had a public offender, so they just did whatever needed to be done to get it out of court asap and not tie up anyones time or money
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
          Oh mustang owners... A really good friend of mine's parents both own Roush 427r's and they all think they are the most insane cars in the world. Swore up and down that his dad's (with some head work and a smaller pulley) was outrunning zx10's and stuff. I destroyed it on my Buell XB9r which was by no means fast. Conclusion: they still think it's the fastest car ever. Mustang owners...
          My dad owns a Mustang and drives it like a little girl.

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          Fucking stoked, I get to see Tritonal this weekend.
          Solid. I think they are going to be huge in 2014.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
            I thought it was kinda bullshit that they staged it, did they know this kid or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              I thought it was kinda bullshit that they staged it, did they know this kid or something?
              its a long story
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post

Solid. I think they are going to be huge in 2014.

Not too bad of a lineup for a local show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  Says they "knew of his plan". Did he like... post on facebook, hey erbody I'm headed out to steal guns out of cop cars tonight! Honk if you see me!

Comment

it was a double dare
                    gotcha
                    Last edited by Miroteknik; 10-22-2013, 11:19 AM.

Comment

some hillbilly white trash mustang owner laughed at Dudemans LS1 cause his mustang had a million hp instead of the measly 350 in the LS1. But to our surprise, the mustang didnt even run
                      Wait, you mean Mustang owners are all talk? No waaaaay
                      Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                      Just learned how to break into a crown vic. Most simple thing in the world.
                      Usually you want to break out of one, not into one.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

If he had Slys lawyer, he would have only done his time served while awaiting trial then had probation. But I think he just had a public offender, so they just did whatever needed to be done to get it out of court asap and not tie up anyones time or money
                        Werd
                        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

its a long story
                          Sup. Call me Z.
                          My Accord "build".

Comment

it is really easy like stupid easy. Took me maybe 3 minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                              http://www.uscevents.com/events/freaknight-2013

Not too bad of a lineup for a local show.
                              That lineup is fricken huge:

Afrojack // Alvin Risk // Atb // Baauer // Benny Benassi // Boys Noize // Calvin Harris // Claude VonStroke // Cosmic Gate // Dannic // Dash Berlin // Datsik // Delta Heavy // Deorro // Destroid // Dieselboy // Dillon Francis // Dirtyphonics // DJ Icey // Foreign Beggars // Funtcase // Fury W/ Mc Dino // Gabriel & Dresden // Hardwell // Infected Mushroom (DJ Set) // Jack Beats // Koan Sound // Maxim (The Prodigy) DJ Set // Metrik // Michal Menert // Minnesota // New World Punx // Nicky Romero // Orjan Nilsen // Otto Knows //Rudee // S-Type // Savant // Sebastian Ingrosso // Tritonal // Umek // W&W // Xilent

The ones that really stood out to me:

Calvin Harris, Dash Berlin, Nicky Romero, Orjan Nilsen, Otto Knows, Sebastian Ingrosso, Tritonal, and W&W

Would love to see them all, especially Calvin Harris, Otto Knows, and and W&W.

Otto Knows is gonna get huge IMO. He's another Swedish dude and I think I read somewhere he's spent a lot of time with Alesso and Axwell working on his music. It shows in his sets. Listen to his Ezoo set from a little whole ago, it was fricken massive.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Brb.

gotta eat

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Working...
                                X