• that sucks
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Fuck Mondays.
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
        [IMG]http://i1.ztat.net/large/G3/27/2F/01/J8/02/G3272F01J-802@1.1.jpg[IMG]

ha chris
        thinking of getting one myself
        LOL, I dig it.
        Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
        I want the warm weather back.
        You can have that shit. This weather is awesome.
        Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
        Fuck Mondays.
        QFT. I would kill for another day off, I was too productive this weekend and didn't get to play GTA5.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• lol not enough gta time

Comment

• I need someone to make me rich so I can sleep for the rest of my life.

Or at least until my head feels better.
            IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Yeah, was gona be extra $1.8k, that I could just drop straight off at my importer to cover my $5k debt

Then the other set should arrive next week that I have a lot of interest from buyers and another that kinda has interest
              Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                I need someone to make me rich so I can sleep for the rest of my life.

If they figure out a way to do them, pass them onto me, so they can make me rich

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                  If they figure out a way to do them, pass them onto me, so they can make me rich
                  No, I'm not sharing the wealth. Get your own
                  IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• medical testing brings in some money, while you are lying down

doens't cure headache tho

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      LOL, I dig it.

You can have that shit. This weather is awesome.

QFT. I would kill for another day off, I was too productive this weekend and didn't get to play GTA5.
                      Dude, it was a great weekend! My kids asked me to take off the training wheels of their old bikes they never ride and they picked it up like they've been doing it for years. It was great. There was more but watching my two boys ride their bikes like they did was the highlight.
                      Sup. Call me Z.
                      My Accord "build".

Comment

lol not enough gta time
                        I'm just to the part where Michael's family leaves him because he went nuts on the Yoga instructor.

Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
                        I need someone to make me rich so I can sleep for the rest of my life.
                        x2.

Or at least until I can finish working on all of my vehicles.
                        Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                        Yeah, was gona be extra $1.8k, that I could just drop straight off at my importer to cover my $5k debt

Then the other set should arrive next week that I have a lot of interest from buyers and another that kinda has interest
                        iknowthemfeels.jpg

My Capitol One card has $2,800 worth of debt on it from the wedding and honeymoon. And I just finished paying for the truck out of pocket. Le fuu.
                        Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                        Dude, it was a great weekend! My kids asked me to take off the training wheels of their old bikes they never ride and they picked it up like they've been doing it for years. It was great. There was more but watching my two boys ride their bikes like they did was the highlight.
                        That's awesome. Now make them flappers so they can have bikes with motorcycle sounds.

(PS- using a cut-up pop bottle works a lot better than cards do.)
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• ha chris, you're such a newbie hahaha

played thru the game twice

but online sucks for me

time out issues, only lvl 20

Comment

ha chris, you're such a newbie hahaha

played thru the game twice

but online sucks for me

time out issues, only lvl 20
                            #homeownerproblems

My younger brother stopped by my house last night and helped me paint a room, just so I could goof off the rest of the night and play PS3 and relax. Not 15 minutes after we got done, he found a set of E36 M3 wheels on Craigslist for his E46.

So, of course, this happened instead of playing GTA.

Comment

• My importer is away on holidays for 2 weeks, so I really wanted to put a nice big dint in my debt before he comes back, so he has a nice surprise

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                #homeownerproblems
                                [/img]
                                been there done that

i still have to buy and/or hang up my lights, paint the hall

living there for 1 year + now again

Comment

Working...
                                X