X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noothing, chilling before work/before my rage friday commences

Comment

• Anyone getting the shit stomped out of them today on your side of the pond?
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Hmm, maybe. I'm sure by the time I've finished working all weekend that there will be

Comment

• I'm sure after my meeting later, I'm going to make someone cry.
          Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
            I'll snap they're fucking necks. Twice for good measure. Then we'll grill 'em because Merica.
            Now you're talking.

I rage killed a mouse in my shed yesterday. Little fucker had the nerve to not be killed by the three mouse traps I had laid out, so I chased him to the door and stomped on him 5 or 6 times. I'm pretty sure the first one did it, but I wanted to be thorough.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Now you're talking.

I rage killed a mouse in my shed yesterday. Little fucker had the nerve to not be killed by the three mouse traps I had laid out, so I chased him to the door and stomped on him 5 or 6 times. I'm pretty sure the first one did it, but I wanted to be thorough.
              Killed a spider before it went in my shoe yesterday. Now I can never leave my shoes by the door

Comment

Now you're talking.

Nice.
                Sup. Call me Z.
                My Accord "build".

Comment

• That Turbo E30M3 is something else. Mmm

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                    Killed a spider before it went in my shoe yesterday. Now I can never leave my shoes by the door
                    Put them in a bag in the freezer. Kills the bacteria that causes stinky shoes, and you'll thwart off every threat except frost trolls.
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Put them in a bag in the freezer. Kills the bacteria that causes stinky shoes, and you'll thwart off every threat except frost trolls.
                      Wait, does that actually work? Because my skate shoes fucking reek

Comment

• Yo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                          Wait, does that actually work? Because my skate shoes fucking reek
                          100% serious. I keep my shoes for way too fucking long, it's the only way I can stomach it.
                          Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          Yo.
                          Sup.

Comment

• Do I dip my wheels bronze, or gunmetal for the winter...

Decisions, decisions.

Comment

• Not much, just working man. Payday today.

Comment

Do I dip my wheels bronze, or gunmetal for the winter...

Decisions, decisions.
                                Your Works on the Lude?

Comment

Working...
                                X