Clear All

• smoke that la la la!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      smoke that la la la!
      Rob Ba-V always smokin' that la la la!

Comment

• Just scrubbed the drivers area of the car and did the leather. Holy shit it was dirty.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
          Just scrubbed the drivers area of the car and did the leather. Holy shit it was dirty.
          Take a brand new microfiber and start cleaning the steering wheel...

Comment

• Gonna go ride the hipstercycle, been riding it before any of you even rode or before it was even cool or popular, I am original.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
              Gonna go ride the hipstercycle, been riding it before any of you even rode or before it was even cool or popular, I am original.
              You're so hip you were riding before the wheel was mainstream.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                Thats included with the drivers area duh!

Comment

• There is $260 down. I can now officially not afford coilovers anytime soon. BUT the audi should be running superb and need nothing. Got brakes, spark plugs, fuel filter, oil filter, and front cv boots.

Comment

• I need to do some bearing work on the e36 :/

Comment

• bleh
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                        Did this with the leather wrapped steering wheel on my truck tonight, used an old tooth brush for the stitched parts.

No matter how many times I've done this, I'm always amazed and disgusted with the amount of funk that cleans off.
                        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                        Originally posted by Ollie
                        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          Did this with the leather wrapped steering wheel on my truck tonight, used an old tooth brush for the stitched parts.

No matter how many times I've done this, I'm always amazed and disgusted with the amount of funk that cleans off.
                          I am going to see in the morning how good of a job I did. Though I **** how the steering wheel feels after. Has that sticky feel.

Though I may get a 3 spoke s6 wheel eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                            I am going to see in the morning how good of a job I did. Though I **** how the steering wheel feels after. Has that sticky feel.

Though I may get a 3 spoke s6 wheel eventually.
                            Yup, I **** that feeling afterwards. Usually a little bit of leather conditioner followed by handsoap/water helps even it out.
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• cleaning the steering wheel, first task, when buying new car

at least for me
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                                cleaning the steering wheel, first task, when buying new car

at least for me
                                Absolutely. I didn't realize my M3 had colored stitching on the steering wheel until after I cleaned it.

Sup P?

Comment

Working...
                                X